ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 110 of 185
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120160 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The George Karlaftis Thread*****
Dante84 09:16 PM 04-28-2022
More to come!

What are the #Chiefs getting in George Karlaftis?

Had an NFC Personnel executive tell me “He reminds me of J.J. Watt, when Watt was coming out. An explosive and versatile playmaker who has a high motor and can line up at 3,5, or 7. Very strong kid” #NFL #NFLDraft pic.twitter.com/5qM3g6OrMr

— Matt Lombardo (@MattLombardoNFL) April 29, 2022

George Karlaftis was drafted with pick 30 of round 1 in the 2022 draft class. He scored a 9.23 RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 116 out of 1503 DE from 1987 to 2022. https://t.co/iXXBvnoFJc #RAS #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/eZ9XjNRDUB

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 29, 2022

“I was sitting there the whole night hoping we’d be able to get you.”

Karlaftis gets the call �� pic.twitter.com/DRGBDekvnl

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 29, 2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:42 AM 11-03-2022
the biggest problem with our d-line is nnadi

he's the worst defensive tackle in football according to PFF, and daniel harms tweeted a series of all 22 plays that showed he really is fucking awful this year

you're going to see a ton of snaps for saunders and i think that fatass on our practice squad soon
[Reply]
notorious 07:42 AM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by Otter:

Guys had a odd set of jersey numbers for a DE.
I know, I keep thinking it's Percy Snow out there!!!!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:44 AM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

he's the worst defensive tackle in football according to PFF, and daniel harms tweeted a series of all 22 plays that showed he really is fucking awful this year

you're going to see a ton of snaps for saunders and i think that fatass on our practice squad soon
Yeah, Saunders and Wharton before he got injured popped off the screen I'm comparison. Did an injury rob him of some of his game? He was definitely nowhere near this bad before.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 07:49 AM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Film study on our boy George. Turns out he's been more effective than we've been giving him credit for:

According to the pass rush win rate chart, he's bottom 3 or 4. So not really.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:49 AM 11-03-2022
either nnadi is playing hurt or mailing it in because they haven't tried to resign him

which would be odd for a guy in a contract year
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 08:15 AM 11-03-2022

so frustrating to watch a DT make the tackle 5+ yards down field and celebrate.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 08:18 AM 11-03-2022

I wouldn’t mind seeing Shelton active for this game, especially against a run-first team like the titans. I’m not sure what happened to Nnadi. He’s been declining the past two years.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:21 AM 11-03-2022

Yeah, it's probably time to give Shelton some run.

Nnadi has been incredibly disappointing this year. And frankly he was a disappointment last year as well.

It's just been odd to see him plateau as a rookie as simply never get any better. He looked like a guy who should be a solid run-stuffer for 8-10 years but at this rate there's a solid chance he's out of football by next season.
[Reply]
JPH83 08:29 AM 11-03-2022

he's the worst defensive tackle in football according to PFF, and daniel harms tweeted a series of all 22 plays that showed he really is ****ing awful this year

Yep, he's been horrible to watch. Think PFF has this one right.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:02 AM 11-03-2022

he's the worst defensive tackle in football according to PFF, and daniel harms tweeted a series of all 22 plays that showed he really is ****ing awful this year

Or maybe not. Spags continued to play Sorenson, Niemann and hitchens last year despite them sucking ballsack
[Reply]
raybec 4 10:05 AM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Or maybe not. Spags continued to play Sorenson, Niemann and hitchens last year despite them sucking ballsack
Shelton might be a better option than the replacement players he had for those three. I guess we'll find out.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:41 AM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
According to the pass rush win rate chart, he's bottom 3 or 4. So not really.
Did you watch the video? Not being sarcastic or an ass, just asking, because he specifically says that right at the beginning.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:43 AM 11-03-2022
I swear one of you guys posted that Nnadi got dinged somewhere around 3-4 weeks before the bye and that's when the run D started getting leaky? Someone fess up so I don't feel like I'm imagining things . . .
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:48 AM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
When George Karlaftis is drawing a double team, somebody - ANYBODY - needs to step the **** up and win 1-on-1.
It's pretty cool how we're scheming it up for him to draw the double or to open the hole for another guy. Like you said, we simply need the others to take advantage (cough, Chanel)) when it happens. Of course, we also need George to get home as well.

LOT'S of rooks on this D. I think we see it all come together really well really soon.
[Reply]
raybec 4 11:53 AM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
It's pretty cool how we're scheming it up for him to draw the double or to open the hole for another guy. Like you said, we simply need the others to take advantage (cough, Chanel)) when it happens. Of course, we also need George to get home as well.

LOT'S of rooks on this D. I think we see it all come together really well really soon.
That's the thing, I realize this isn't a top 15 defense but.. a starting rookie DE, rookie LB getting significant snaps, 2 rookie corners starting plus one coming back from IR and a rookie safety getting a good bit of run. It's really kind of impressive that they aren't worse than they have been.
[Reply]
Page 110 of 185
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120160 > Last »
Up