ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 20
« First < 81415161718 1920 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Joe "Cool" and being elite? Yeah, no.
mr. tegu 05:54 PM 01-30-2023
I admit I realize I have been overestimating him like many others. He is quite good but elite he is not and he definitely hasn't earned his "cool" moniker. And I have heard multiple pundits now say, even after yesterday he is a better QB than Mahomes, but Mahomes is the better player. Talk about moving the goalposts to fit your narrative.

I will give him credit for the Brady comparison though as he has absolutely been carried by his defense and luck like Brady was in his earlier years in winning playoff games. But Burrow isn't as clutch as Brady was even back then.

And for those who think he is even close to Mahomes:

Burrow 0 times 30 point postseason games to Mahomes 8
300 yard games is 1 to 7
TD drives in fourth quarter is a whopping 0 to 14

Good old Nick Wright has more in the video but here is a picture with the most relevant part of Burrow's fourth quarter stats in the postseason. It's remarkable the Bengals have won any games honestly in the postseason.

Attached: Screen Shot 2023-01-30 at 5.50.28 PM.png (95.2 KB) 
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:05 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Herbert? He is not even close to top 5. He has never won a must win game.
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Is there a QB in the league that gets more love for doing so little as Sherbert? What has he done to justify being top 5?
Having a stupid coach and OC(who btw got fired) doesn't help a young promising QB.:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 11:37 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
It’s a team game.
Yes it is a team game BUT I didn't realize so many on this board get so "butthurt" so easily when I point out the present score amongst the QB's. SHEESH !! And like I said, Pat will get this record turned around fairly quickly now that the Bengals are out of our heads. Just sayin !!:-)
[Reply]
penguinz 12:19 AM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Having a stupid coach and OC(who btw got fired) doesn't help a young promising QB.:-)
He just isn't a smart QB. I forget which rookie it was that picked him off at arrowhead but a remember reading an article where he talked about picking him off on almost the same exact play in college.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:45 AM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by penguinz:
He just isn't a smart QB. I forget which rookie it was that picked him off at arrowhead but a remember reading an article where he talked about picking him off on almost the same exact play in college.
Like Burrow is the first smart QB to make a mistake. What a moron he is
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:06 AM 08-02-2023
I find it funny how people hand wave away Burrow’s terrible playoff performances. For some reason everyone is afraid to say he hasn’t been clutch in the playoffs and preface every statement with “I love him he’s great” instead of just acknowledging he has been very not clutch.

https://youtu.be/ThNLDI0bo3c
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:37 AM 08-02-2023
Only Mahomes is a good QB according to CP
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:40 AM 08-02-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:

[Reply]
Rain Man 07:44 AM 08-02-2023
I think the issue is that if you watch Mahomes consistently, you realize that no other quarterback is close to him. Therefore, the others all look bad in comparison.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:46 AM 08-02-2023
Well yeah, how can any other qb ever be better than perfect?
[Reply]
Lzen 07:51 AM 08-02-2023
I mean, it is hard to argue that Burrow and Cousins playoff stats are nearly the same. The difference is that Burrow has had his defense give him a ton of help. It really is a team sport. Nobody is saying that Burrow isn't a good QB. But one has to question what he has done in the playoffs. I didn't realize until recently that he has no 4th quarter TDs in the playoff. For a guy everybody says is one of the top 2 or 3 NFL QBs, you'd think he'd have a few of those.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:55 AM 08-02-2023
This graphic says a lot.

[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:58 AM 08-02-2023
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I mean, it is hard to argue that Burrow and Cousins playoff stats are nearly the same. The difference is that Burrow has had his defense give him a ton of help. It really is a team sport. Nobody is saying that Burrow isn't a good QB. But one has to question what he has done in the playoffs. I didn't realize until recently that he has no 4th quarter TDs in the playoff. For a guy everybody says is one of the top 2 or 3 NFL QBs, you'd think he'd have a few of those.
I'm saying Burrow isn't a good quarterback he's actually a giant pile of shit
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:03 AM 08-02-2023
Originally Posted by Lzen:

He straight up shrinks in the playoffs. All of his numbers go way down from his regular season numbers.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:14 AM 08-02-2023
Thread title says "elite".

[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:41 AM 08-02-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Thread title says "elite".

Yeah dudes on this board try to argue Brady wasn't that good :-) Burrow has beaten Mahomes 3 times dudes elite so is Herbert & Allen. Let's quit the fake shit
[Reply]
Page 18 of 20
« First < 81415161718 1920 >
Up