ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 33
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Time to douse Hamas with his idiotic past statements and watch him rot and burn
SPchief 05:44 PM 12-12-2011
My 20/20 hindsight showed me that Hamas would post in this thread
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:44 PM 12-12-2011
Regarding the Chiefs QB situation, I'd submit letters speak louder than words.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:44 PM 12-12-2011
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I thought a pitcher was worth a 1000 words...?
[Reply]
|Zach| 05:45 PM 12-12-2011
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
This is a mute point.
[Reply]
ExtremeChief 05:44 PM 12-12-2011
Come on Hamas... spill your nuts right here...time to put all your lips on the table
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:45 PM 12-12-2011
You can't teach an old duck new tricks.
[Reply]
|Zach| 05:45 PM 12-12-2011
Where in gods name is Reaper16 right now.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:47 PM 12-12-2011
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Where in gods name is Reaper16 right now.
:-)

No kidding. Thought this thread would have set off his Spidey Senses.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 05:46 PM 12-12-2011
Does Pope where a funny helmet?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:46 PM 12-12-2011
Do I need to be around here at all times to protect myself from some chest-pounding mong?

Is that the standard we've lowered ourselves to?

Check my user activity, dipshit. Sometimes we leave the computer to do things like work or feed babies, bid on golf clubs on eBay, or stir beef stew.

I seriously wonder if you are the "after" version of that dude from Starship Troopers who had his brain sucked out through the bug's proboscis.
[Reply]
Nightfyre 05:47 PM 12-12-2011
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Do I need to be around here at all times to protect myself from some chest-pounding mong?

Check my user activity, dipshit. Sometimes we leave the computer to do things like work or feed babies, bid on golf clubs on eBay, or stir beef stew.

I seriously wonder if you are the "after" version of that dude from Starship Troopers who had his brain sucked out through the bug's proboscis.
A rose by any other name would smell as sweat.
[Reply]
Buck 05:48 PM 12-12-2011

[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:48 PM 12-12-2011

You sound madder than a moist rooster.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:44 PM 12-12-2011

:-):-)

Nice excuse.

You were moaning like a bitch in your "I Demand an Apology" thread all afternoon, yet you hid from this thread with your head stuck up your quivering little vagina.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:47 PM 12-12-2011
Does a bear shit in the bidet?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 33
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up