Page 6 of 16
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Raiders
TLO 10:41 PM 12-05-2021
Chiefs open as 10 point favorites.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 04:55 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Which means even if he does play, he's probably not going to be anywhere near 100%.
That spells PAIN for the Raiders.

I mean, not that anything different was really coming, anyway. They got absolutely demolished at home by the Chiefs. More pain coming at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
PHOG 05:08 PM 12-07-2021
Carr's mascara is already running just thinking about it.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 05:24 PM 12-07-2021
Raider faithful should just keep their TV's turned off this weekend. Our defense may score as many TD's as their offense. The offense will start burning the clock in the third quarter.
[Reply]
Chieftain 05:58 PM 12-07-2021
I am more concerned about the chargers game. If Mahomes has another off performance, that could be the division right there.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:05 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
See I don't. I hate the Raiders, but I don't get the giddy kind of insane satisfaction beating them or otherwise watching them lose like I do the Donkeys. It's bad enough I should probably seek help...
I've basically only hated the Raiders because that's what I was supposed to do... I had a Raider Hater shirt when I was a kid. The one great game I remember was '97 maybe, the MNF/Rison game, but it was really early in the season. Their SB against the Bucs was fun as there was a Raiders fan on the same floor in college and was in the fetal position by the 4th quarter.

If every season was like last year, I might care more, but.... meh?

The mid-late 90s Broncos imprinted some real hatred, especially when you add in the old Denver Post message board.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:13 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
I am more concerned about the chargers game. If Mahomes has another off performance, that could be the division right there.
Herbert has never won shit. Until he does, bet on Mahomes.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 06:21 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Herbert has never won shit. Until he does, bet on Mahomes.
what was the last score between Chiefs and Chargers? Not a push over team.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:24 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
Who cares?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:26 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
Took how many fluke turnovers?
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 06:46 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Turnovers. They won't get lucky twice.
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:53 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Took how many fluke turnovers?
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Turnovers. They won't get lucky twice.
Because we've stopped turning the ball over?
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:16 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Raider faithful should just keep their TV's turned off this weekend. Our defense may score as many TD's as their offense. The offense will start burning the clock in the third quarter.

Well, I don't live in TV territory so I guess I will have to keep my laptop off.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 07:20 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Well, I don't live in TV territory so I guess I will have to keep my laptop off.
You'll enjoy your day more. Go do something happy.
[Reply]
backinblack 07:23 PM 12-07-2021
it's not like watching the Raiders lose this Sunday will be any more painful than watching them the vast majority of the last 20 years.

That said the most I'll see of this game is however much of it they show on Red Zone.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:28 PM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I've basically only hated the Raiders because that's what I was supposed to do... I had a Raider Hater shirt when I was a kid. The one great game I remember was '97 maybe, the MNF/Rison game, but it was really early in the season. Their SB against the Bucs was fun as there was a Raiders fan on the same floor in college and was in the fetal position by the 4th quarter.

If every season was like last year, I might care more, but.... meh?

The mid-late 90s Broncos imprinted some real hatred, especially when you add in the old Denver Post message board.
It's funny, but I don't hate the Raiders like some of the older fans. Granted I want KC to beat them every time. Maybe it's because they have been irrelevant for huge portions of my life. I think their last SB win was 1983 or something, meaning I was six years old. I have a far larger dislike for Denver than I do for the Oakland/LA/Oakland/LV Raiders.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 16
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up