Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Royals narrow new-ballpark site search
Jet Chip Wasp 10:38 AM 02-02-2023
https://ballparkdigest.com/2023/02/0...k-site-search/
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:18 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
They didn’t disclose the 5 locations because they don’t exist. The choice is already made and they have been and will be securing all the land in the area. Cheaper than if they announced it publicly.
There are like 4 sites that are all close to East Village. I'm sure those are the other 3 they are "considering"

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:24 PM 02-02-2023
They prob had some property broker email them four “sites” that are potentials, and they went into Brooks Sherman’s junk folder never to be opened
[Reply]
bobhill 01:00 PM 02-02-2023
I don't care what the Royals do , m
ove to Kansas, no one cares. But don't mess with Arrowhead or the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:07 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by bobhill:
I don't care what the Royals do , m
ove to Kansas, no one cares. But don't mess with Arrowhead or the Chiefs.
The Royals moving is how the Chiefs are getting their new stadium...
[Reply]
myselff77 01:37 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Ocotillo:
**** MLB. Eventually the Royals are going to cave in and add an ad patch to their jersey.

Is that the legit patch that will be on the uniforms? It is horrendous. I hate the idea, but doesn't seem to be that bad on most NBA jerseys as they pretty much just blend in. The one shown on the D-backs jersey is a distraction from the rest of the jersey.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:44 PM 02-02-2023
They prob had some property broker email them four “sites” that are potentials, and they went into Brooks Sherman’s junk folder never to be opened
It was decided before they went public with the decision to move downtown.

I work in real estate and deals are never done until they’re done. No chance they would make that announcement if they didn’t know.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:47 PM 02-02-2023
Cant wait for the Raytown Royals to become the Kansas City Royals
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:53 PM 02-02-2023
They didn’t disclose the 5 locations because they don’t exist. The choice is already made and they have been and will be securing all the land in the area. Cheaper than if they announced it publicly.
Yep.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:54 PM 02-02-2023
There's absolutely no need for a downtown stadium.

JFC
[Reply]
BWillie 01:56 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
There's absolutely no need for a downtown stadium.

JFC
No you dont need it.

Sure as shit better than being where it is though. Great stadium, Dog shit location. Always has been.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 02:06 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Ocotillo:
**** MLB. Eventually the Royals are going to cave in and add an ad patch to their jersey.

They can do like Ricky Bobby's windshield...........as long as it helps us pay for better talent!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up