ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Where to watch in Kihei
SeattleChiefFan 12:41 AM 02-02-2023
CP brethren I need some assistance. Our flight to Maui on the 12th is scheduled to land about ten minutes after KO (I know, I know: insert tiny violins 🎻 playing here)

But man, I’ll be desperate to get a car and find a bar to watch the game. Is there a Chiefs bar on Maui? If not, can anyone recommend a good sports bar in Kihei to watch?

Mahalo, and LFG!!
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:30 AM 02-02-2023
I believe they've had television in Hawaii for some time now.
[Reply]
Dartgod 07:41 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
Stay at the airport and watch it in the airport lounge until game is over.
And pay airport prices for beer/cocktails? :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:45 AM 02-02-2023
The bigger worry would be a delay that puts you in the air the whole game ....not where to watch

BUT scheduling a trip that week with Mahomes as QB is dumb as fuck...sorry. This is a once in a lifetime run.
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:59 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
And pay airport prices for beer/cocktails? :-)
And then drive drunk full speed into a bridge abutment.

Third world problems.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:00 AM 02-02-2023
I'm sure Cave Johnson knows a bar in Placencia Belize that you could watch the big game at. Pop a flight you'll make it in time.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:05 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
Stay at the airport and watch it in the airport lounge until game is over.
I'd watch the first half at the airport and then go to the hotel while the God awful halftime show is on. Profit.
[Reply]
Monty 08:06 AM 02-02-2023
Add a connecting flight to Phoenix, then go to Maui from there. You don’t have to actually buy tickets, but the environment would be amazing.
[Reply]
cmh6476 08:06 AM 02-02-2023
There are places to watch, obviously. The problem is you land after Kickoff, and it takes a long azz time to unload the plane, long time to get your luggage off the carousel, and a long time to wait in the line to get your rental. I know because I was there in maui for my honeymoon in July.

At best, you are shooting for something at halftime.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:06 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I'm sure Cave Johnson knows a bar in Placencia Belize that you could watch the big game at. Pop a flight you'll make it in time.
Crave will be at the Superbowl next
[Reply]
Spott 08:09 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
The bigger worry would be a delay that puts you in the air the whole game ....not where to watch

BUT scheduling a trip that week with Mahomes as QB is dumb as fuck...sorry. This is a once in a lifetime run.
That happened to me during the 2019 AFCCG against Tennessee. I was supposed to land about 2 hours before the game started so I figured that I’d have plenty of time. But I ended up sitting around the Savannah airport and watching the first half of the game in their waiting area. The plane took off about 5 minutes into the 2nd half and I had to wait until we landed to find out who won.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:11 AM 02-02-2023
Tell your wife u are secretly gay, trip canceled
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:14 AM 02-02-2023
I'm not including guys who have to travel for emergencies or if your boss is making you for work, but outside of that, why the fuck would anyone travel during the weekends of the NFL playoffs? Do y'all just go along when the Mrs. says when she's booking a flight and you don't check the schedule? No way I would agree to a trip during those weeks. She can plan whatever she wants the other 49 weeks out of the year. Learn to read a calendar, fellas.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:28 AM 02-02-2023
Hawaii is still America. Just find a tv, any tv and it'll be on.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:34 AM 02-02-2023
Dude is seriously asking where to go to watch the SuperBowl? Like its on pay per view or something?

Or is this a BRC style humblebrag about going to Maui?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:41 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Dude is seriously asking where to go to watch the SuperBowl? Like its on pay per view or something?

Or is this a BRC style humblebrag about going to Maui?
I Belize that may be in fact the case
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up