ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Where to watch in Kihei
SeattleChiefFan 12:41 AM 02-02-2023
CP brethren I need some assistance. Our flight to Maui on the 12th is scheduled to land about ten minutes after KO (I know, I know: insert tiny violins 🎻 playing here)

But man, I’ll be desperate to get a car and find a bar to watch the game. Is there a Chiefs bar on Maui? If not, can anyone recommend a good sports bar in Kihei to watch?

Mahalo, and LFG!!
[Reply]
New World Order 12:42 AM 02-02-2023
Just cancel the trip
[Reply]
MagicHef 02-02-2023, 12:46 AM
This message has been deleted by MagicHef.
SeattleChiefFan 12:48 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Just cancel the trip
This was strongly considered and debated, but I’m married, and I value what little sex I still have so….
[Reply]
Fish 12:50 AM 02-02-2023
Regardless of where you are on the globe, the Superbowl will be broadcast on about every screen. If I remember correctly, they allow you to stream it for free on the web anyway...
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 12:53 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by SeattleChiefFan:
This was strongly considered and debated, but I’m married, and I value what little sex I still have so….
Then stay in a hotel and watch it on tv.

Probably have a room with a bed too.

Could knock out a few things and wouldn't have to spend a dime at the bar.
[Reply]
Ocotillo 01:11 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
Regardless of where you are on the globe, the Superbowl will be broadcast on about every screen. If I remember correctly, they allow you to stream it for free on the web anyway...
He's worried about watching the Super Bowl in one of the 50 states.

Hawai'i is football crazy. The natives root for the teams that have players with island ties.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:12 AM 02-02-2023
CANCEL IT!!!!!
[Reply]
mkp785 01:19 AM 02-02-2023
It'll be on at any place with a TV. You're going to Hawaii, not Mars. I'd just watch it from your hotel bar or your room and order some room service/uber eats
[Reply]
Bump 01:19 AM 02-02-2023
I mean there has to be a sports bar in Maui and any sports bar is going to be showing the Superbowl. Or even just a regular bar.
[Reply]
Why Not? 05:01 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Ocotillo:
He's worried about watching the Super Bowl in one of the 50 states.

Hawai'i is football crazy. The natives root for the teams that have players with island ties.
Marcus Kemp, come on down!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:32 AM 02-02-2023
Have you considered canceling the trip and using the money you save on a prostitute to watch the game with (and intercourse)??
[Reply]
Kman34 06:47 AM 02-02-2023
It’s the biggest game in the world that day and you are worried about finding where to see it? Dude, It will be everywhere.. Have a great vacation..
[Reply]
scho63 07:08 AM 02-02-2023
Stay at the airport and watch it in the airport lounge until game is over.
[Reply]
wazu 07:26 AM 02-02-2023
Have a YouTubeTV subscription along with best mobile device you own. Will give you a fighting chance if your flight is delayed.
[Reply]
Balto 07:29 AM 02-02-2023
What airline you flying? I would see if they have a special lounge, like free beer/snacks, most airlines/airports have these and can either use free for that day or pay a small upgrade fee.

I’d call airline or airport, pay the extra fee if needed, spend your first 3 hours watching the SB at the airport.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up