Shoes 10:29 AM 02-01-2023
Story developing:

https://www.tmz.com/2023/02/01/eagle...re-super-bowl/

Distraction for the Eagles right now.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:42 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Damn...it took that long?
I kept looking around to see if this was old news because of that. I couldn’t find anything.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:43 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Damn...it took that long?
3 years to charge someone for rape, 36 seconds to throw you in jail for having a joint on you. Makes total sense
[Reply]
Spott 10:43 AM 02-01-2023
I hope the sheep is ok and will make a full recovery.
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:45 AM 02-01-2023
Bills kept a rapey punter and got bounced from the playoffs.

Cinci drafted a rapey OL and got beat in the AFCCG.

I’m sensing a trend…..
[Reply]
louie aguiar 10:45 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Dickerson is back and healthy.
Dickerson is really good. Their whole offensive line is outstanding, not quite as good as the ‘03 chiefs but pretty darn good.
[Reply]
wazu 10:49 AM 02-01-2023
Reporters, you now have your first major Super Bowl story to provide saturation coverage on for the next 2 weeks.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:58 AM 02-01-2023
Probably won't have any direct impact on the field, but much like our Britt Reid situation vs the Bucs, it's bad energy that doesn't make you feel good going into the big game.
[Reply]
wazu 11:01 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Probably won't have any direct impact on the field, but much like our Britt Reid situation vs the Bucs, it's bad energy that doesn't make you feel good going into the big game.
This isn't even in the same zip code as Britt Reid. I would rant about the impact I believe that incident had, but let's just not. I don't even want to think about any of that at all for next 2 weeks.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:16 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by carcosa:
As long as none of our coaches get drunk and almost kill a kid, we should have the edge now
This is exactly right!!!!!!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:17 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
This isn't even in the same zip code as Britt Reid. I would rant about the impact I believe that incident had, but let's just not. I don't even want to think about any of that at all for next 2 weeks.
Both are ugly situations.

Not to absolve Britt of anything, but he was EXTREMELY irresponsible.

This dude (if guilty) is just evil.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 11:19 AM 02-01-2023
Most players know that you wait until after the Super Bowl to do your raping and kidnapping.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 11:26 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Bills kept a rapey punter and got bounced from the playoffs.

Cinci drafted a rapey OL and got beat in the AFCCG.

I’m sensing a trend…..
I Belize that we will win!
[Reply]
New World Order 11:31 AM 02-01-2023
Barrett Robbins all over again
[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:46 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
3 years to charge someone for rape, 36 seconds to throw you in jail for having a joint on you. Makes total sense
It's apart of the process. The charges go before a grand jury, they hear the facts of the case behind a closed door, listening to the officer and the report, after that they deliberate and decide by a healthy margin 9/12 if there is probable cause to indict. They don't determine guilt or innocence, they determine if there is probable cause to bring the charges the prosecutors have filed. Takes time to get the evidence, get warrants for the evidence, gather the information, interview witnesses, compile the facts, check the records for previous offenses, all behind the scenes to get the indictment. Then the indictment goes out to the defendant and they are served or arrested. They do jury duty selection, select the jurors, convene and this was one of their cases they went over. It's all apart of that three year time frame, the grand jury is just the final part before an indictment can be signed off on by the judge. Drug possession is apart of the same process just gets deliberated much quicker, but apart of the docket of cases that the grand jury had to hear.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:54 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
Guy was a UDFA.

I bet the coaches and FO were aware of the allegations.

Bad mojo for sure.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up