ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 25
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I have NEVER seen this much crying in my lifetime
staylor26 06:34 PM 01-31-2023
It doesn't matter whether it's Bengals fans, the media, other NFL fans, etc. the crying over the Chiefs/Bengals game is like nothing I've ever seen before.

There wasn't some super obvious bad call/non-call either like the Saints/Rams that one year.

Is it because it's the Chiefs? Are we really in everybody's heads to the point that they're losing their fucking minds?

What an absolute joke.
[Reply]
stanleychief 09:11 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
deciples?

[Reply]
htismaqe 09:12 AM 02-01-2023
Guys, I've told you.

The Bengals and their fans were SO convinced they were going to win that losing is impossible for them to reconcile in their minds.

It simply cannot be true that the Chiefs won. They won't accept anything other than a Cinci victory.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:17 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by teedubya:
Yeah, it's ridiculous... That 3rd & 9 redo was harsh... but we lost an interception, a touchdown and a fumble to the ref's calls.

If the Bengals wanted to win... maybe they should have protected Burrow and maybe Burrow shouldn't have thrown clutch interception... and maybe the idiots shouldn't have talked so much shit before the game. Damn jabronis.
It wasn't harsh at all. The clock was screwed up which BY RULE requires a stoppage so the clock can be reset.

The ref was clearly entering the field and blowing his whistle.

And the cherry on top is that the drive ended in a punt and nearly identical field position.

Bengals fans are just unable to accept reality. They created a grand delusion around them dominating the Chiefs and when it didn't happen, the bubble burst and they're having a mental breakdown.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:20 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
I honestly think it's down to the rise in gambling across the country. Wasn't there like 80 percent of money on Bengals?
I actually wonder about that. Gambling was legalized in Ohio after new years. So betting was super super heavy, I’m sure, in Ohio. Unfortunately I think it also contributed to the huge legion of bandwagon fans
[Reply]
tredadda 09:21 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Guys, I've told you.

The Bengals and their fans were SO convinced they were going to win that losing is impossible for them to reconcile in their minds.

It simply cannot be true that the Chiefs won. They won't accept anything other than a Cinci victory.
Exactly! It’s getting pathetic now. They were so smug and sure they would win and had they they would have rubbed this in nonstop. But since they didn’t it can only be because of the refs cheating for KC. Nothing else in their world makes sense to them.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:25 AM 02-01-2023
Guys, I've told you.

you know the best part?

Then we stalled and they (and we) though that they would get in FG range for the walk off....then Chris Jones happened.

They prolly thought ok, we'll go to OT because they have no timeouts and will run out of time. Then Skyy Moore happened.

Pat's run only gave us a CHANCE at getting in FG range on the next play.
Then Ossai happened.

The Harrison Butker happened...and just like that, the jugular was severed, before they knew they were bleeding.

All of this in about 40 seconds? Prolly why they still are.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:25 AM 02-01-2023
It wasn't harsh at all. The clock was screwed up which BY RULE requires a stoppage so the clock can be reset.

The ref was clearly entering the field and blowing his whistle.

And the cherry on top is that the drive ended in a punt and nearly identical field position.

Bengals fans are just unable to accept reality. They created a grand delusion around them dominating the Chiefs and when it didn't happen, the bubble burst and they're having a mental breakdown.
The funny thing is that had KC scored a TD, got a long gain, or a first down it still would have been a do over. They would universally supported it then. But because it was a sack, the refs were clearly in bed with the Chiefs.

Every call that went against KC was the right one and every call that went against Cincinnati is further proof that the game was rigged.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:28 AM 02-01-2023
Yea this damn near rivals the meltdown after the 2016 election :-)
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:29 AM 02-01-2023
Well it does have 243 signatures.
One of the signatures. :-)

Originally Posted by :
As a Chiefs fan, I’d love another chance to beat the Bengals again to see what whiny Bengal fans and Chiefs haters will cry about next.

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:30 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Yep I wish I could find that tweet for the redo of the game. These Bengals fans are sore losers, never seen anything like it.

[Reply]
htismaqe 09:31 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
:-)
[Reply]
Danguardace 09:32 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I actually wonder about that. Gambling was legalized in Ohio after new years. So betting was super super heavy, I’m sure, in Ohio. Unfortunately I think it also contributed to the huge legion of bandwagon fans
Totally agree about the Bandwagongers; Like people not understanding Intentional Grounding Rules
[Reply]
Danguardace 09:33 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Yep, going to go out on a limb and say that a lot of the pundits that are crying about the Chiefs' win lost a hefty sum betting on the Been-Gals.
Florio and Greenberg in particular
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:36 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Another one.

Originally Posted by :
Joe Burrow
16 hours ago
This would be great, then nobody will pay attention to those two interceptions I tossed

[Reply]
HC_Chief 09:37 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by stevieray:
All of this in about 40 seconds? Prolly why they still are.
Gave them their own special :13 treatment.
Bottom line, don't ever give the ball back to Mahomes with the game on the line. No matter how much time... he will rip your heart out.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 25
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up