ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 25
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I have NEVER seen this much crying in my lifetime
staylor26 06:34 PM 01-31-2023
It doesn't matter whether it's Bengals fans, the media, other NFL fans, etc. the crying over the Chiefs/Bengals game is like nothing I've ever seen before.

There wasn't some super obvious bad call/non-call either like the Saints/Rams that one year.

Is it because it's the Chiefs? Are we really in everybody's heads to the point that they're losing their fucking minds?

What an absolute joke.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:31 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by straycash:
:-) the entire argument is the play, what happens after has no effect on that. Also to support your argument would make the Bunghole fan look even more biased and just crying for cryings sake.. Yeah there is no argument.
Keep crying you yeast infected cunt!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:37 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
There was far less crying about officiating after the AFCCG against the Pats and the Bucs SB.

The Chris Jones RTP against the Pats, and multiple calls in the SB were far worse than anything from the Bengals game.

It just doesn't make any sense.
This is the part I don't get, perhaps they just hate the midwest?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:39 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
And I still don’t understand why. That drive died and we punted. Had we scored I could see more so an argument.
If the Chiefs had originally got a first down and had to redo it, we would hear nothing about that sequence. As it was the idiots can't seem to grasp KC had a TD, Interception and long kick return called back via penalty.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 06:48 AM 02-01-2023
It is truly unlike anything I've ever witnessed in my life in pro sports. It's such a slap in the face to Mahomes and Kelce who gutted out amazing performances, and our defense who utterly dominated Burrow.

I have people at work who used to scoff at me when I claimed games were steered now saying that game was 100% rigged. The craziest part is, there wasn't a single illegitimate call given to the Chiefs. Not one. It's just insantiy.
[Reply]
Danguardace 06:51 AM 02-01-2023
I honestly think it's down to the rise in gambling across the country. Wasn't there like 80 percent of money on Bengals?
[Reply]
KC_Lee 06:53 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
I honestly think it's down to the rise in gambling across the country. Wasn't there like 80 percent of money on Bengals?
Yep, going to go out on a limb and say that a lot of the pundits that are crying about the Chiefs' win lost a hefty sum betting on the Been-Gals.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 06:54 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Why was the crowd loud on offense? You should hear a pin drop when we have the ball especially before snap.
You didn't read the internet before the game? The crowd was at least 50% Bengal fans.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:01 AM 02-01-2023
The NFL is in the gambling business so they can blame themselves for the rigged narrative with every call. Bitching about OL holding in the playoffs is a joke. It only gets called mostly if it directly affects scoring like it did on our TD. Both teams hold on the line.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:09 AM 02-01-2023
Unpopular opinion, but the block in the back was a costly miss by the refs. Without that call we probably go into OT. Where burrow chokes and mahomes leads a game winning drive. I understand some of the beef. But crying about intentional grounding and roughing of either qb or the holding (as if they weren’t letting that fly all game long) is overkill. We still had the biggest screw job against new england.
[Reply]
digger 07:28 AM 02-01-2023
https://youtube.com/shorts/80Y3M3bq5GU?feature=share
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:38 AM 02-01-2023
lmao

[Reply]
stevieray 07:42 AM 02-01-2023
rear view mirror...moving on.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:47 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Unpopular opinion, but the block in the back was a costly miss by the refs. Without that call we probably go into OT. Where burrow chokes and mahomes leads a game winning drive. I understand some of the beef. But crying about intentional grounding and roughing of either qb or the holding (as if they weren’t letting that fly all game long) is overkill. We still had the biggest screw job against new england.
Did you see another angle of it? It didn't look forcible to me.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:58 AM 02-01-2023
I could see the bitching about the Frank Clark shove on Burrow that caused him to fall backwards a full second or 2 after the ball was gone. That's usually called. But it was right on the borderline.

The block in the back on the return, yep, looked pretty bad from the angle on TV. I can see them bitching about that not being called.

Other than that...whatevah...calls get missed all the damn time.
[Reply]
kc rush 07:58 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
lmao

This was in response to her tweet :-)

You, Ava, win the Karen of the year award 🏆 pic.twitter.com/j3UB7uaImU

— Àzeez Amalfitano (@_trans_lation_) January 31, 2023

[Reply]
Page 6 of 25
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up