ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 25
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I have NEVER seen this much crying in my lifetime
staylor26 06:34 PM 01-31-2023
It doesn't matter whether it's Bengals fans, the media, other NFL fans, etc. the crying over the Chiefs/Bengals game is like nothing I've ever seen before.

There wasn't some super obvious bad call/non-call either like the Saints/Rams that one year.

Is it because it's the Chiefs? Are we really in everybody's heads to the point that they're losing their fucking minds?

What an absolute joke.
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:54 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Coming from Bengals fans it doesn't surprise me at all.

It's everybody else that is blowing my mind. Just go to a Barstool Sports or any other big sports related social media page and look at their post and the comments.

The level of butthurt is as high as I've ever seen.
There’s your problem. I haven’t watched anything except Nick Wright since we won.

Scott Van Pelt is bitching about everyone bitching though. So I’m cool with that.
[Reply]
bdj23 06:59 PM 01-31-2023
I don't get it. Sure, KC is good, and they're gonna be good for a long time. But we've won 1 championship in 50 years still. It's not like our team has two unlikable douches in Belichick and Tom Brady running the show.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:01 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by BDj23:
I don't get it. Sure, KC is good, and they're gonna be good for a long time. But we've won 1 championship in 50 years still. It's not like our team has two unlikable douches in Belichick and Tom Brady running the show.
There was far less crying about officiating after the AFCCG against the Pats and the Bucs SB.

The Chris Jones RTP against the Pats, and multiple calls in the SB were far worse than anything from the Bengals game.

It just doesn't make any sense.
[Reply]
bdj23 07:04 PM 01-31-2023
There was far less crying about officiating after the AFCCG against the Pats and the Bucs SB.

The Chris Jones RTP against the Pats, and multiple calls in the SB were far worse than anything from the Bengals game.

This

Tap Brady on the Shoulder pads? Roughing the passer! Mike Evans trips on his own feet? DPI! Hell, Brady threw a ball through the uprights and drew a DPI in Superbowl LV.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:05 PM 01-31-2023

LOL, there was a LOT of coverage about officiating after that Super Bowl... it was one of the main topics for days and I hardly even pay attention to all of it (probably more so that week since I was so pissed about it).

I remember quite a few outlets calling it out.

I don't remember any officiating talk after the Patriots AFCCG, but there was a lot of chatter about OT rule changes.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:07 PM 01-31-2023
Remember how burned out it felt to watch the Patriots always winning?

The Chiefs just set an NFL record.

Unchartered territory.
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 07:07 PM 01-31-2023
Wasn't like 85% of the bets on Cinci? Between that and 95% of the media picking the Bengals that is why there is so much crying. Objectivity is gone when you lose your ass at the sports book or have to explain your bad take on Monday.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:10 PM 01-31-2023
Regardless of what anyone thinks, the idea that the NFL might be rigging the playoffs for the KANSAS CITY CHIEFS would’ve sounded completely ridiculous as recently as six years ago.

Amazing times we’re living in.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:10 PM 01-31-2023
It doesn't matter whether it's Bengals fans, the media, other NFL fans, etc. the crying over the Chiefs/Bengals game is like nothing I've ever seen before.

There wasn't some super obvious bad call/non-call either like the Saints/Rams that one year.

Is it because it's the Chiefs? Are we really in everybody's heads to the point that they're losing their fucking minds?

What an absolute joke.
No shit. Time to ignore it. Fuck those people. Fuck those talking heads.

CHIEFS VS THE WORLD!!!
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:11 PM 01-31-2023

[Reply]
staylor26 07:14 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
LOL, there was a LOT of coverage about officiating after that Super Bowl... it was one of the main topics for days and I hardly even pay attention to all of it (probably more so that week since I was so pissed about it).

I remember quite a few outlets calling it out.

I don't remember any officiating talk after the Patriots AFCCG, but there was a lot of chatter about OT rule changes.
Dude, I don't recall anything quite like I've seen about this game.

I'm not saying that there wasn't a peep, but it wasn't remotely close to this. It was mostly Brady ballwashing and laughing at the Chiefs.

Same with the OT rule change discussion in comparison to the Chiefs/Pats and Bills/Chiefs.
[Reply]
raybec 4 07:20 PM 01-31-2023
I think if we had lost we wouldn't perceive the media to be bitching because we would agree. I think it's all a matter of perspective.
[Reply]
bdj23 07:22 PM 01-31-2023
Dude, I don't recall anything quite like I've seen about this game.

I'm not saying that there wasn't a peep, but it wasn't remotely close to this. It was mostly Brady ballwashing and laughing at the Chiefs.

Same with the OT rule change discussion in comparison to the Chiefs/Pats and Bills/Chiefs.
There was a bunch of players calling out the refs on Twitter, I think Jalen Ramsey was pretty big in on it... but I really didn't want to watch any highlights or analysis of that shit show.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:22 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
I think if we had lost we wouldn't perceive the media to be bitching because we would agree. I think it's all a matter of perspective.
:-)

You think the media would be crying like this in favor of the Chiefs?

Do you pay attention at all? They'd be gushing over Joe Burrow and calling him the best QB in the NFL. They'd be pushing narratives about Mahomes and the Chiefs 100%.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 07:23 PM 01-31-2023
Yeah, I’m not watching shit. I saw one news story with about 10 tweets from the media talking about how one sided the officiating was and I said NOPE, I’m not gonna bring down my high from the amazingness that is our Chiefs. It’s just so unbelievably stupid, though.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 25
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up