ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 25
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I have NEVER seen this much crying in my lifetime
staylor26 06:34 PM 01-31-2023
It doesn't matter whether it's Bengals fans, the media, other NFL fans, etc. the crying over the Chiefs/Bengals game is like nothing I've ever seen before.

There wasn't some super obvious bad call/non-call either like the Saints/Rams that one year.

Is it because it's the Chiefs? Are we really in everybody's heads to the point that they're losing their fucking minds?

What an absolute joke.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:59 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Arian foster claims that the nfl is all scripted and they would distribute the scripts before the season and practice the script during the week

Found this one in the comments.

[Reply]
headsnap 11:01 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
They will forever be known as the Cincinnati Jabronis. I’d like to thank that dumb ass mayor and the best TE ever for that bit of gold.
That right there is one of the best things to come out of this! :-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:03 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Found this one in the comments.

Not humanly possible at full speed.

Some shit-for-brains thinks the NFL is like the WWE.
[Reply]
Molitoth 11:04 AM 02-01-2023
Arian foster claims that the nfl is all scripted and they would distribute the scripts before the season and practice the script during the week

Holy shit, lol. That is a crazy accusation.

"Damar Hamlin, in this weeks NFL script you get to go into cardiac arrest and nearly die. Don't worry though, the Doctors will hopefully save you and you will be a hero! This will help us cancel the game and setup a neutral site for KC vs Buffalo, but WAIT... all of this will be for nothing!"
[Reply]
RunKC 11:09 AM 02-01-2023
Holy shit these are great :-)

Atlanta Falcons reading the 2016-17 NFL Script pic.twitter.com/vuQfI1rkj7

— Zach (@TheIndoSmith) February 1, 2023

Tua reading the 2022 NFL season script: https://t.co/gAVIAgSq9S pic.twitter.com/cAOBkk7cTv

— K!SH 🤫 (@kishmadethebeat) February 1, 2023

Trevor Lawrence when he got the script that he has to throw 4 INTs but gets to lead one of the greatest comebacks in NFL playoff history https://t.co/mL1BBxYaNQ pic.twitter.com/gIbFGjp0bO

— ‏ً (@MyTeamHatesMe) February 1, 2023

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:10 AM 02-01-2023

The whole thing is pretty obviously tongue-in-cheek. The last few seconds is a dead giveaway.
[Reply]
stanleychief 11:16 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Holy shit, lol. That is a crazy accusation.

"Damar Hamlin, in this weeks NFL script you get to go into cardiac arrest and nearly die. Don't worry though, the Doctors will hopefully save you and you will be a hero! This will help us cancel the game and setup a neutral site for KC vs Buffalo, but WAIT... all of this will be for nothing!"
[puts on tinfoil hat]
But did anyone actually SEE them give Damar CPR? Don't you think it's convenient that all the players gathered around in a circle to block the cameras?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:38 AM 02-01-2023
Bengals should have followed the script and sent a high booming kick to Skyy Moore. Oh well, bad actors, all of them
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:41 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
The whole thing is pretty obviously tongue-in-cheek. The last few seconds is a dead giveaway.
Exactly.

People should probably watch the video before commenting.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:41 AM 02-01-2023
The word script is stupid. if any bs is happening then players are not in on it. There is no way to keep a secret with thousands knowing about it.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 11:57 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Exactly.

People should probably watch the video before commenting.
Haven't watched the video and figured it's a troll job considering the source
[Reply]
Hark Clunt 12:09 PM 02-01-2023
I’m not gonna put it past NFL refs trying to swing a result here and there (looking at you Cheffers), but this idea that the NFL needs to ”force narratives” is so stupid. You can create narratives out of any matchup. Like the idea that the NFL wanted Mahomes to play at State Farm Stadium is just ridiculous. What difference does this make for any of the parties involved? Besides, there was the opportunity for State Farm to get a Mahomes-Rodgers matchup a few years ago, and that didn’t get rigged. So why this?

Let’s do a little thought experiment and say this game is being held in Dallas instead of Phoenix. I can already think of narratives. The Eagles winning the Super Bowl in their arch rival’s stadium? That’s just too perfect. Mahomes returning to his home state? Quite the coincidence. Hell, the Hunt family is also from Texas and the Chiefs originated in Dallas! My God, this can’t be an accident!

What if the 49ers won? We have a rematch! The MVP vs Mr. Irrelevant in the Super Bowl? You can’t be serious, that’s something straight out of a movie. Pope FRANcis? Jesuit conspiracy? That was actually something I read. :-)
[Reply]
crispystl 12:21 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Spott:
Damn, I haven’t rewatched that since 2018 and forgot how terrible of a call that was.
I was at the game and I sill swear you could see that punt hit Edelman's left thumb on the jumbotron.
[Reply]
tk13 12:44 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Hark Clunt:
I’m not gonna put it past NFL refs trying to swing a result here and there (looking at you Cheffers), but this idea that the NFL needs to ”force narratives” is so stupid. You can create narratives out of any matchup. Like the idea that the NFL wanted Mahomes to play at State Farm Stadium is just ridiculous. What difference does this make for any of the parties involved? Besides, there was the opportunity for State Farm to get a Mahomes-Rodgers matchup a few years ago, and that didn’t get rigged. So why this?

Let’s do a little thought experiment and say this game is being held in Dallas instead of Phoenix. I can already think of narratives. The Eagles winning the Super Bowl in their arch rival’s stadium? That’s just too perfect. Mahomes returning to his home state? Quite the coincidence. Hell, the Hunt family is also from Texas and the Chiefs originated in Dallas! My God, this can’t be an accident!

What if the 49ers won? We have a rematch! The MVP vs Mr. Irrelevant in the Super Bowl? You can’t be serious, that’s something straight out of a movie. Pope FRANcis? Jesuit conspiracy? That was actually something I read. :-)
You can end all of this talk real easy. The Dallas Cowboys have not done jack squat in 30 years. In a rigged NFL there is no way they let their biggest bandwagon franchise go 3 decades without any success. There's so much money to be made to have a successful Cowboys team in the big games every year.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:47 PM 02-01-2023
Betting is where most of this discourse is coming from...the normalization of sports betting has made it where people care way more because they lost money.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 25
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up