ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 16
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>"NFL Coach" says Mahomes Flopped
petegz28 06:12 PM 01-31-2023
Never mind it was a penalty regardless but a "NFL Coach" is mad as heck and stuff...

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nfl-c...ing-field-goal

When Patrick Mahomes was hit late, the penalty set up the Kansas City Chiefs for the game-winning 45-yard field goal.

However, with some controversial officiating throughout the night, the call has come with some scrutiny not only among fans, but NFL coaches as well.

In fact, an NFL coach says Mahomes sold the hit in order to get the extra yards.

"That is what the owners want, $40 million skill players flopping on the ground," an NFC defensive coach told The Athletic, "drawing fouls from chemistry teachers, medical device salesmen and the like."

The coach was referring to the fact that NFL referees are actually part-time employees by the league. Retired official Ed Houchili is an attorney, a career he held throughout his entire refereeing career — his son, Shawn, is a wealth management advisor when he's not officiating games.

Mahomes was tackled by Joseph Ossai at the Bengals' 42-yard line, but the penalty cost Cincinnati 15 yards.

Had the refs eaten the whistle, the Chiefs would have had eight seconds to attempt to get closer (or go for a 60-yarder). Instead, they were right in field goal range, and Harrison Butker drilled it.

The kick sent the Chiefs to their third Super Bowl in four years, and they improved to 3-2 in their last five AFC Championships - all of which they have hosted since 2019.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 08:59 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Apparently you didn’t learn not to talk shit that your fraud team can’t back-up.

Enjoy watching your Bungholes players in the Pro Bowl festivities. :-)
Dude is sounding like Bills fans from the last few years… “we’ll get you next year”. I’m sure you will bengals fans :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:05 PM 01-31-2023
He was wise to remain anonymous

Suck on it then keep on sucking it, you bitter prick
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:22 PM 01-31-2023
They can’t seem to remember they had the ball with the game tied, and 2 minutes to play. Our best CB had been out the whole game, and we were running rookies in the cb positions. AND COULDN’T GET IN FG RANGE. Then we got the ball back and their vaunted defense couldn’t stop our offense from moving the ball with seconds left and us down our WRs 1, 2, and 3/4, with Mahomes on one leg. This wasn’t some shit like SB LV, they had the opportunity to either score or stop us and could do neither!
[Reply]
|Zach| 09:30 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
This is why you're a despicable POS. You should search for a real life so you don't need to live so vicariously through your favorite football team.

Look around this place. You'll find some good people whose example you can follow.
Man, for some reason you seem to be laboring under the idea that literally anyone cares who you think is a good example or not. This is a fucking internet message board why are you being such a drama queen.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:32 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
They can’t seem to remember they had the ball with the game tied, and 2 minutes to play. Our best CB had been out the whole game, and we were running rookies in the cb positions. AND COULDN’T GET IN FG RANGE. Then we got the ball back and their vaunted defense couldn’t stop our offense from moving the ball with seconds left and us down our WRs 1, 2, and 3/4, with Mahomes on one leg. This wasn’t some shit like SB LV, they had the opportunity to either score or stop us and could do neither!
That defensive stand was amazing. I'm not gonna lie, I was starting to worry a little bit. They had two minutes and all they had to do was get in field goal range. But our defense shut them down cold. Those guys are welcome to share barbecue with me any time.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:50 PM 01-31-2023
I don't find this amusing! :-)
I found it to be hilarious
[Reply]
Lzen 09:51 PM 01-31-2023
Stop it. You all blew your load, hard, in the first quarter and came out with a whopping 6 pts. Then won on a last second field goal after being so frothy all week.

By the skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin of your teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeth.

Next year you're coming to Cincy for the CG and you're getting your ass handed to you on a silver platter, which Zac Taylor will use pregame to eat a heap of Skyline Chili.
That prediction will go down like your prediction of a 14 point cincy win at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:54 PM 01-31-2023
This is why you're a despicable POS. You should search for a real life so you don't need to live so vicariously through your favorite football team.

Look around this place. You'll find some good people whose example you can follow.
I agree with the sentiment that we should not feel sorry for that guy. Fuck that guy! He could have seriously injured our star QB. Fuck that player, fuck cincy fans, and fuck you!
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:54 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I found it to be hilarious
No you didn't.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:55 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I agree with the sentiment that we should not feel sorry for that guy. **** that guy! He could have seriously injured our star QB. **** that player, **** cincy fans, and **** you!
Well, i should be honest. If you choke to death on the next dick you're sucking on, i won't shed any tears.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:56 PM 01-31-2023
It was that soft bitch Zac Taylor
[Reply]
tredadda 09:57 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
Dude is sounding like Bills fans from the last few years… “we’ll get you next year”. I’m sure you will bengals fans :-)
It’s like a Scooby Doo episode where they take the mask off and he says they would have won the SB if not for those blasted kids.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:00 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Just watched it again, there was no “block in the back”‘on skyy punt return. They bengal running slows down when sky cuts, and the chief right behind him runs into him and holds his arms up trying not to touch him

They’re never calling that nonsense. And - it was right infront of Cinci sideline, and replays showed no complaining by them. If the refs missed it so did they
All of the shit was made up, Burrow flopped and Mahomes didn't
[Reply]
Lzen 10:00 PM 01-31-2023
No you didn't.
Yes. Yes, I did.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:02 PM 01-31-2023
Well, i should be honest. If you choke to death on the next dick you're sucking on, i won't shed any tears.
Look, I can see that you like to fantasize about sucking dicks. You do you but don't involve me in that shit.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 16
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up