ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 16
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>"NFL Coach" says Mahomes Flopped
petegz28 06:12 PM 01-31-2023
Never mind it was a penalty regardless but a "NFL Coach" is mad as heck and stuff...

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nfl-c...ing-field-goal

When Patrick Mahomes was hit late, the penalty set up the Kansas City Chiefs for the game-winning 45-yard field goal.

However, with some controversial officiating throughout the night, the call has come with some scrutiny not only among fans, but NFL coaches as well.

In fact, an NFL coach says Mahomes sold the hit in order to get the extra yards.

"That is what the owners want, $40 million skill players flopping on the ground," an NFC defensive coach told The Athletic, "drawing fouls from chemistry teachers, medical device salesmen and the like."

The coach was referring to the fact that NFL referees are actually part-time employees by the league. Retired official Ed Houchili is an attorney, a career he held throughout his entire refereeing career — his son, Shawn, is a wealth management advisor when he's not officiating games.

Mahomes was tackled by Joseph Ossai at the Bengals' 42-yard line, but the penalty cost Cincinnati 15 yards.

Had the refs eaten the whistle, the Chiefs would have had eight seconds to attempt to get closer (or go for a 60-yarder). Instead, they were right in field goal range, and Harrison Butker drilled it.

The kick sent the Chiefs to their third Super Bowl in four years, and they improved to 3-2 in their last five AFC Championships - all of which they have hosted since 2019.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:24 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Loser internet sports people scouring the internet to look for silly things to be outraged by for some reason.

Front page of Fox News is scouring the internet?

Loser….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
petegz28 07:24 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Two things at play here.

1) this is pete%gz attempt to locate anything remotely outrageous to take the microscope off the incredibly witless opinion he posted in the “Spags Did It Again” thread.

2) pete%gz is one of the main lobotomites who, one the left hand complain about all the penalties called and on the other left hand complains about penalties that he sees but the officials don’t call.

As Detox has mentioned multiple times over the last 36 hours, it shows how the completely stitch-quilted brains these complainers of rigging and steering sound to others.

I smell your butthurt….try more cream

[Reply]
tredadda 07:27 PM 01-31-2023
Flop or not, it was still a penalty.
[Reply]
BigRock 07:34 PM 01-31-2023
He got fucking tripped. The guy's foot clipped his and he went flying. The only thing flopping is this coach's flaccid little dick as he watches other men please his wife.
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:39 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Two things at play here.

1) this is pete%gz attempt to locate anything remotely outrageous to take the microscope off the incredibly witless opinion he posted in the “Spags Did It Again” thread.

2) pete%gz is one of the main lobotomites who, one the left hand complain about all the penalties called and on the other left hand complains about penalties that he sees but the officials don’t call.

As Detox has mentioned multiple times over the last 36 hours, it shows how the completely stitch-quilted brains these complainers of rigging and steering sound to others.

[Reply]
petegz28 07:41 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by BigRock:
He got fucking tripped. The guy's foot clipped his and he went flying. The only thing flopping is this coach's flaccid little dick as he watches other men please his wife.

But he was only 15% out of bounds and was going tuck and turn up field and stuff

[Reply]
|Zach| 07:42 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I smell your butthurt….try more cream

Good one Farva
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:45 PM 01-31-2023
Pray tell what trucking along at 18 mph on a bum wheel and getting pushed in the back by a DE is supposed to look like?

Like was he supposed to somersault into a triple salchow? Fireman roll into a riverdance with the sideline crew? Stomp the yard?

FFS
[Reply]
Holladay 07:47 PM 01-31-2023
Some of the comments in that twitter feed are hilarious.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 07:48 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
Well it’s a good thing that Ossai decided it by being a dipshit and pushing a QB who was clearly out of bounds.
Ossai learned that stupid $hit under Tom Herman when he was at UT. If you watched how those teams played you know they were dirty.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 07:52 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by petegz28:
But he was only 15% out of bounds and was going tuck and turn up field and stuff

Yeah once Mahomes got past that space heater he was gonna turn up
Field for more yards.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:53 PM 01-31-2023
it sucks for Ossai but he pushed Mahomes after he was clearly oob. we've been called for it, everyone gets called for it. maybe if he just bumped him it wouldn't be a penalty but the play was over
[Reply]
|Zach| 07:53 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
Yeah once Mahomes got past that space heater he was gonna turn up
Field for more yards.
:-)
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:55 PM 01-31-2023
the idea that chiefs get all the calls is p funny though
[Reply]
petegz28 07:57 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo: