ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 340 of 344
« First < 240290330336337338339340 341342343344 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***** The Official Chiefs vs bengals game day thread*****
big nasty kcnut 12:00 AM 01-29-2023
It's time to finish this. Welcome to the ARROWHEAD INVITATIONAL!
[Reply]
tredadda 06:16 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Eh, they were missing two starters at RG and RT, their C was playing on a bum knee, their WR3 went out and they’ve been missing their CB1 for a while as well.

They weren’t all that lucky.
They still had:

Burrow
Chase
Higgins
Mixon
Perine
Bates
Hubbard
Hendrickson
Hurst

That’s pretty significant, especially considering KC was down to MVS, Moore, and Kemp at WR and missing Gay and Sneed on the defense and playing five rookies on defense.
[Reply]
wachashi 09:29 PM 01-31-2023
Eh, they were missing two starters at RG and RT, their C was playing on a bum knee, their WR3 went out and they’ve been missing their CB1 for a while as well.

Only one of those injuries you listed happened during the game, and that’s their WR3.

Most of the sports analysts from what I saw picked the Bengals to beat us before the game, knowing full well about their injuries on the offensive line and their CB.

I don’t think anybody would feel confident picking the Chiefs if you told them we’d play without Sneed, that we’d be down 4 WRs, that we’d lose Gay, and that Mahomes’ ankle would in fact limit his mobility to essentially one have-to-have-it scramble in the final seconds.

For all of those events to happen over the course of one game is lucky as hell if you’re a Bengal fan. Not to mention the fluke Mahomes fumble. Bengals were very fortunate and still lost.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:49 PM 01-31-2023

Just stop...
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:43 PM 02-01-2023
:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by Kansas City Chiefs (@chiefs)

[Reply]
Megatron96 09:13 PM 02-01-2023
Lolz, the CIN forum now has a "I hate Kelce" thread.
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-I-...e-Travis-Kelce
[Reply]
jerryaldini 09:28 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by wachashi:
The Bengals couldn't have asked for a better opportunity to take down the Chiefs. Mahomes with a bum ankle, Sneed goes out on the first series, we're down F-O-U-R (4) WRs, Willie Gay gets injured. That's an insane run of good luck for them.

If Joe Burrow and that team are as good as so many national talking heads said they were, they should have won fairly easily.
Plus a bizarre fumble when Pat was driving to go up 2 scores early in the fourth. Felt like the Huntley play with Hubbard recovering. Looked like they had the horseshoe again.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:20 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by wachashi:
Only one of those injuries you listed happened during the game, and that’s their WR3.

Most of the sports analysts from what I saw picked the Bengals to beat us before the game, knowing full well about their injuries on the offensive line and their CB.

I don’t think anybody would feel confident picking the Chiefs if you told them we’d play without Sneed, that we’d be down 4 WRs, that we’d lose Gay, and that Mahomes’ ankle would in fact limit his mobility to essentially one have-to-have-it scramble in the final seconds.

For all of those events to happen over the course of one game is lucky as hell if you’re a Bengal fan. Not to mention the fluke Mahomes fumble. Bengals were very fortunate and still lost.
The Bengals have been the luckiest team in the league for two years running. The Huntley fumble turned TD epitomized the luck they’ve experienced. Which continued throughout most of the KC game (Toney’s TD ball barely touching the ground, a TD wiped off the board, Mahomes’ fluke fumble, Chiefs losing all their receivers during the game and an important secondary piece).

They were lucky to even play in this game, and luckier to be tied late.
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:11 AM 02-02-2023

Damn that view of the field goal is crazy. It maybe had 5 more yards.

Flashback to Nick Lowery coming up like a yard short in the Dave Szott phantom holding game. That will always be my most painful Chiefs loss. Nothing can top your first one.
[Reply]
JPH83 01:18 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Lolz, the CIN forum now has a "I hate Kelce" thread.
http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-I-...e-Travis-Kelce
Most of the comments in it are people saying they don't like him but had no problem at all with his post game smack talk.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:23 AM 02-02-2023
I want to give kudos to Mecole Hardman. He may not have got to do a lot in the game but what he did was catch a clutch first down on 3rd down sacrificing his pelvis and HANGING ONTO THE DAMN BALL. Also we move the ball pretty well when he is on the field weather he gets the ball or not. Teams have to account for him. So I hope he's good to go SB Sunday we need all hands on deck.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:46 AM 02-02-2023
the chiefs had two tough games in the playoffs

The bengals really ran all over buffalo.

That helped us.

Eagles had no issue with the niners. Would have won with purdy in the game.

We can do this.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 07:06 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
the chiefs had two tough games in the playoffs

The bengals really ran all over buffalo.

That helped us.

Eagles had no issue with the niners. Would have won with purdy in the game.

We can do this.
“Can”?! We’re going to stone cold crush them.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:12 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Not dying for anything here. Just pointing out that it could be done better.
^Gifted a brand new Porsche 911, whines about the color^
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:34 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by JPH83:
Most of the comments in it are people saying they don't like him but had no problem at all with his post game smack talk.
Just thought it was funny that they have a Kelce thread; they're not even in our division.

Every AFC-W forum has some version of an "I hate Kelce thread," and PatsPlanet has one as well, but it's kind of rare for a non-divisional message board to have a thread dedicated to a player they don't see that often.

Kelce is that dude and he's becoming universal.

I love it.:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:42 PM 02-02-2023
Having fun with this edit...

:-) at the bengals announcers saying there was a "sinking feeling" at Arrowhead tied at 13 in the third quarter.

Famous last words.
[Reply]
Page 340 of 344
« First < 240290330336337338339340 341342343344 >
Up