ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 26
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Spags does it again
RunKC 08:52 PM 01-21-2023
20 points allowed
Lawrence three for only 90 yards in his first 23 attempts (3.91 avg)
Tackling was solid
Blitzes were very good including the Reid blitz that on the Watson pick play

He did this with 5 rookies playing a lot of snaps today. Just a remarkable performance from his defense
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 01:12 PM 01-22-2023
The defense balled out against one of the hottest and well coached offenses in the league over the last couple months. What makes it more impressive is how heavily they are relying on rookies, day 2 and 3 guys even. To say that wasn't a real test is asinine.

Ask the Chargers if the Jags were a real test last week. Meanwhile the Bills and Bengals had to scratch and claw their way to barely beating two scrub QBs. Hats off to Spags, keep it going.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 01:19 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by blake1771:
i feel like a lot of you all watched a different game than me. we were lucky as fuck to win this game. The defense was getting gashed in the running game and WR's were running free. I realize it's the playoffs and all the teams left are good, but the fumble recovery was lucky. just pure luck. The INT was an amazing play so I'll give them that. I get that the Defense was given some sh*t sandwiches from the special teams, but you have to nut up. At the end of the day it's a win, but i don't think a defensive performance like that gets us a win against either the Bengals or Bills.
What a fuckin idiot lmao
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:53 PM 01-22-2023
i feel like a lot of you all watched a different game than me. we were lucky as fuck to win this game. The defense was getting gashed in the running game and WR's were running free. I realize it's the playoffs and all the teams left are good, but the fumble recovery was lucky. just pure luck. The INT was an amazing play so I'll give them that. I get that the Defense was given some sh*t sandwiches from the special teams, but you have to nut up. At the end of the day it's a win, but i don't think a defensive performance like that gets us a win against either the Bengals or Bills.
What's up mother fucker? You're lucky I don't make you get on your knees and eat dog food you piece of shit
[Reply]
penguinz 02:00 PM 01-22-2023
The game was never in question from the start. If you feel otherwise you were waaaay tooo drunk.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 02:08 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
They're expecting the 2000 Ravens, paired with the #1 offense in football, and anything less is a fireable offense.
no one is expecting this

this is a moronic false talking point by Homers and alexians
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:19 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
no one is expecting this

this is a moronic false talking point by Homers and alexians
You would be well acquainted with moronic false talking points.
[Reply]
TEX 03:39 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by penguinz:
The game was never in question from the start. If you feel otherwise you were waaaay tooo drunk.
Yep. KC lead ot wire to wire. Even if Cin had had scored a TD instead of fumbling, KC would still be up 3 with the ball. :-)
[Reply]
Oh Snap 06:41 PM 01-22-2023
Spags is frustrating at times. That 3rd and 6th where the D line lined up offset toward the ends really pissed me off. They begged Trevor to run up the gut forb10+ yards. And he did. Can't do shit like that.

I feel like he's slow to implement changes as we've seen in the past. Putting rookies on an island playing man against Diggs, devante, ect. Then making changes late after damage has been done. And the total lack of blitzing on 3rd an long...
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:44 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Oh Snap:
Spags is frustrating at times. That 3rd and 6th where the D line lined up offset toward the ends really pissed me off. They begged Trevor to run up the gut forb10+ yards. And he did. Can't do shit like that.

I feel like he's slow to implement changes as we've seen in the past. Putting rookies on an island playing man against Diggs, devante, ect. Then making changes late after damage has been done. And the total lack of blitzing on 3rd an long...
I guess you better go tell him to fix these things. I don't think he knows what he did wrong.
[Reply]
Oh Snap 06:45 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey:
The defense balled out against one of the hottest and well coached offenses in the league over the last couple months. What makes it more impressive is how heavily they are relying on rookies, day 2 and 3 guys even. To say that wasn't a real test is asinine.

Ask the Chargers if the Jags were a real test last week. Meanwhile the Bills and Bengals had to scratch and claw their way to barely beating two scrub QBs. Hats off to Spags, keep it going.
That fumble was very unlucky for the Jags. If they don't gift us the ball inside the 5 yard line, do they score there? It's a different game. Mahomes wasn't 100%. The D was getting gashed. We definitely had some things go our way.
[Reply]
Oh Snap 06:45 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I guess you better go tell him to fix these things. I don't think he knows what he did wrong.
Will do. What's his email address?
[Reply]
BigRock 07:25 PM 01-22-2023
4th shot at the Bengals in 12 months. Last year's title game was won by Cincy's DC. Time for Spags to do the same.
[Reply]
penchief 07:28 PM 01-22-2023
Another rook who has shown that the NFL game is not too big has been Bryan Cook. I like his football demeanor.
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 08:04 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Oh Snap:
That fumble was very unlucky for the Jags. If they don't gift us the ball inside the 5 yard line, do they score there? It's a different game. Mahomes wasn't 100%. The D was getting gashed. We definitely had some things go our way.
Putting out hypotheticals is grasping at straws because the facts don't support your argument. Let's pretend instead the Jags score a TD and Lawrence doesn't throw a pick on the next play, or the defense doesn't hold them to FG. They would have still been losing and the offensive play calling for the Chiefs probably would have been different was well as on defense instead of essentially killing clock at the end because of the 2 score lead.

Gashing them in the ground? Etienne and Hasty ripped off a couple chunks but they still held them to just under 100 rushing yards.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 08:10 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
You would be well acquainted with moronic false talking points.
I'm not the dipshit claiming that wanting to see more , and not being happy with some aspects of the defense means "expecting a #1 defense".

I've made zero false claims. you have made them. you make them because that's the only way obnoxious Homer's can win internet fights
[Reply]
Page 8 of 26
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up