ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 26
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Spags does it again
RunKC 08:52 PM 01-21-2023
20 points allowed
Lawrence three for only 90 yards in his first 23 attempts (3.91 avg)
Tackling was solid
Blitzes were very good including the Reid blitz that on the Watson pick play

He did this with 5 rookies playing a lot of snaps today. Just a remarkable performance from his defense
[Reply]
R Clark 11:45 AM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
QB scrambles are not on the run defense.

Chiefs run defense is fine. Best it's been in the Reid era. We can handle BUF or CIN run games right now.

The team that concerns me is Philly, because that running game might be our kryptonite.
I watched the first half came away impressed with Philly, first time I’d seen them play this yr.I know it was the giants but they seemed pretty damn good on both sides of the ball.
[Reply]
Hoover 11:46 AM 01-22-2023
so lucky to win a game we never trailed

those free running WRs gashed us for a whole 5 yards per pass attempt!
The only play he remembers is our Rookie DE getting burnt for a TD.

That was a fluke.

Our kick coverage units also helped put the D is bad situations.

As for the D, I thought they dud great. You just are not going to shut down a a playoff teams offense, well unless you are playing the Giants....
[Reply]
JPH83 11:55 AM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by blake1771:
i feel like a lot of you all watched a different game than me. we were lucky as fuck to win this game. The defense was getting gashed in the running game and WR's were running free. I realize it's the playoffs and all the teams left are good, but the fumble recovery was lucky. just pure luck. The INT was an amazing play so I'll give them that. I get that the Defense was given some sh*t sandwiches from the special teams, but you have to nut up. At the end of the day it's a win, but i don't think a defensive performance like that gets us a win against either the Bengals or Bills.
I don't agree but Karlaftis was poor against the run again. Needs to play much better for the remaining games.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:58 AM 01-22-2023
That defense won the fucking game. When Mahomes got hurt...it could have easily gone fucking sideways.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:25 PM 01-22-2023
Too many of this fan base deserve the 90s Chiefs for their stupidity
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:28 PM 01-22-2023
Spags is a good DC. He has two rings as a DC with two different teams.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:33 PM 01-22-2023
Still love Spags, I have nightmares that BOB is still our DC.....
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:38 PM 01-22-2023
i feel like a lot of you all watched a different game than me. we were lucky as fuck to win this game. The defense was getting gashed in the running game and WR's were running free. I realize it's the playoffs and all the teams left are good, but the fumble recovery was lucky. just pure luck. The INT was an amazing play so I'll give them that. I get that the Defense was given some sh*t sandwiches from the special teams, but you have to nut up. At the end of the day it's a win, but i don't think a defensive performance like that gets us a win against either the Bengals or Bills.
We’re never, ever “lucky as fuck” to win a game when Mahomes gets hurt and plays limited.

The Jaguars were “lucky as fuck” to not lose by 3 scores.

The Jags are a top-10 NFL offense. We have a very middle-of-the-road defense. Not sure what you were expecting but the defense played up to the competition and acquitted itself admirably.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:40 PM 01-22-2023
Good...then you can admit that the Bengals are only playing today because of pure luck, right? The Ravens had them beat and they only won that game because of a fluke 99 yard fumble return for a TD.

Guess what? Most turnovers are pure fucking luck. The defense won the fucking game yesterday.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:51 PM 01-22-2023
lawrence had about as many passing yards in a whole game, including a garbage time drive, as he did in the 2nd half against the chargers

AND PEOPLE ARE STILL HATING?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:53 PM 01-22-2023
lawrence had about as many passing yards in a whole game, including a garbage time drive, as he did in the 2nd half against the chargers

AND PEOPLE ARE STILL HATING?
What if...we could have Mahomes and the 85 bears defense! lol
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:56 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
We’re never, ever “lucky as ****” to win a game when Mahomes gets hurt and plays limited.

The Jaguars were “lucky as ****” to not lose by 3 scores.

The Jags are a top-10 NFL offense. We have a very middle-of-the-road defense. Not sure what you were expecting but the defense played up to the competition and acquitted itself admirably.
They're expecting the 2000 Ravens, paired with the #1 offense in football, and anything less is a fireable offense.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:00 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Good...then you can admit that the Bengals are only playing today because of pure luck, right? The Ravens had them beat and they only won that game because of a fluke 99 yard fumble return for a TD.

Guess what? Most turnovers are pure fucking luck. The defense won the fucking game yesterday.

Nah. A TO at your own 1 when the dude is about to head in isn’t a garden variety one. And we didn’t even really cause it
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:01 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
They're expecting the 2000 Ravens, paired with the #1 offense in football, and anything less is a fireable offense.
We have both imo, but better
[Reply]
notorious 01:09 PM 01-22-2023
Can someone gif up the shot that Saunders put on Sunshine?

My god that hurt. :-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 26
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up