ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 26
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Spags does it again
RunKC 08:52 PM 01-21-2023
20 points allowed
Lawrence three for only 90 yards in his first 23 attempts (3.91 avg)
Tackling was solid
Blitzes were very good including the Reid blitz that on the Watson pick play

He did this with 5 rookies playing a lot of snaps today. Just a remarkable performance from his defense
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:08 AM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Not really thrilled about George in coverage on their number 1 in the RZ, but they sure made a statement in the second half.
Good film study on their part recognizing that. You gotta give props to Pederson on that play.
[Reply]
MahomesIsTheMVP 10:10 AM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
spags haters still grasping at straws?
It’s all they have.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:13 AM 01-22-2023
We are just fortunate Pederson abandon the run and put the game totally on Trev's back because anytime they ran they gashed us for big swaths of yardage all game. We never stopped their run game EVER throughout the game. I'm not so sure we win yesterday if Doug didn't go full "Kyle Shanahan".
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 10:15 AM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
We are just fortunate Pederson abandon the run and put the game totally on Trev's back because anytime they ran they gashed us for big swaths of yardage all game. We never stopped their run game EVER throughout the game. I'm not so sure we win yesterday if Doug didn't go full "Kyle Shanahan".
Yea, cause that’s not what happened at all. But you’re the dink. You run with that.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:26 AM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
You are such an insufferable c u $ t.. We are playing in our 5th ****ing straight AFCCG...
Thanks for proving my point.

How many superbowl wins in that stretch, champ?
[Reply]
RunKC 10:28 AM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:

Yeah you’re a moron. Especially after bitching about the defense yesterday
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:32 AM 01-22-2023

First of all , one Super Bowl in a few years is impressive. Let alone a SB win. Let alone two super bowls.

Find me the playoff game that he lost. We lost to Tampa because of our OL. We lost to cincy because the offense laid a goose egg and hamstrung our defense the entire second half.

This might be one of the worst arguments imaginable
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:32 AM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yeah you’re a moron. Especially after bitching about the defense yesterday
Can't wait to see furious George on Stefon Diggs or Jamar Chase.

Magician!!
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:36 AM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
First of all , one Super Bowl in a few years is impressive. Let alone a SB win. Let alone two super bowls.

Find me the playoff game that he lost. We lost to Tampa because of our OL. We lost to cincy because the offense laid a goose egg and hamstrung our defense the entire second half.

This might be one of the worst arguments imaginable
Couldn't have been being shut out in the first half against NE? Scheme something to beat man to man with the league mvp running your show? No?

Shuffling THREE OL players out of position in the superbowl instead of dealing with a backup at one position?

Incessantly passing into an 8 man coverage?

Nah you right pimp. Andy had nothing to do with those losses. Hes simply the most tragic, snakebitten bystander in all of those.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:37 AM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
they stopped it enough to make them punt twice while mahomes ankle was figuring out how to play football

that got us to a 10 point lead, then the jags scored, then mahomes did his thing to get the 10 point lead back, then they had to abandon the run

the jags ran themselves into a loss, which is par for the course for the mahomes era
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:41 AM 01-22-2023
19-144 on the ground and should’ve been 27 allowed if that dork doesn’t cough it up at our 1 late. That’s not gonna get it done next week.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:43 AM 01-22-2023
Can't wait to see furious George on Stefon Diggs or Jamar Chase.

Magician!!
Man what exactly is your fucking deal today?

You planning on taking a shit in every thread on the front page?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:44 AM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Man what exactly is your ****ing deal today?

You planning on taking a shit in every thread on the front page?
He's a cunt.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:45 AM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
19-144 on the ground and should’ve been 27 allowed if that dork doesn’t cough it up at our 1 late. That’s not gonna get it done next week.
They were defending the pass, and 44 came from QB scrambles and a reverse.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:49 AM 01-22-2023
in fact, the jags running game was SO EFFECTIVE they had to drop back 43 times

it was so effective when mahomes punted twice to start the second half, they tried to run it and never got anything going

the chiefs defensive gameplan almost conceded the run in part, and it worked
[Reply]
Page 5 of 26
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up