ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 26
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Spags does it again
RunKC 08:52 PM 01-21-2023
20 points allowed
Lawrence three for only 90 yards in his first 23 attempts (3.91 avg)
Tackling was solid
Blitzes were very good including the Reid blitz that on the Watson pick play

He did this with 5 rookies playing a lot of snaps today. Just a remarkable performance from his defense
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:07 AM 01-30-2023
5 sacks, 2 INTs, and 13 pressures, just to highlight that defensive effort.

Spags is a beast
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:09 AM 01-30-2023
They've been saving some of that back all year. You could feel it.

This win was not one guy or one play. It took 4 quarters of winning in all three phases. What a tremendous TEAM win and another classic in the Mahomes era.

One more!!!
[Reply]
Red Dawg 01:58 AM 01-30-2023
Spags is an all time great DC. He's earned it for sure.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 05:32 AM 01-30-2023
Unbelievable...every time Burrow threw it seemedlike it was into double coverage. Masterful.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:42 AM 01-30-2023
Hopefully he's got a hat trick up his sleeve this post season. We could really use it against the Eagles
[Reply]
scho63 05:54 AM 01-30-2023
The 12th man deserves a hell of a lot of credit for yesterday's victory.

Incredible job from all your humps who attended the game yesterday and were super loud and proud!
[Reply]
BWillie 06:06 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Spags knows what he's doing.
Great game except on 3rd and long. Need to get that cleaned up. We gave up 3rd and 24, 3rd and 19 and 3rd and 16. Can't do that.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:19 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Great game except on 3rd and long. Need to get that cleaned up. We gave up 3rd and 24, 3rd and 19 and 3rd and 16. Can't do that.
You say this as if there's some magic switch to flip that we just forgot to switch.

Did you see receivers running free through the secondary? No.

Did you see a lack of pressure? No.

I'll tell you what I saw-

I saw doubled receivers all game long-even on their big plays, we had two guys on 'em, they just made the play. Well, Chase and Higgins are fucking awesome and Burrow has maybe the best ball placement I've ever seen, so what are you going to do?

There were a couple of missed coverages in the entire game. Other than that, the rookies played incredible.
[Reply]
irafreak 06:24 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
You say this as if there's some magic switch to flip that we just forgot to switch.

I saw doubled receivers all game long-even on their big plays, we had two guys on 'em, they just made the play. Well, Chase and Higgins are ****ing awesome and Burrow has maybe the best ball placement I've ever seen, so what are you going to do?

There were a couple of missed coverages in the entire game. Other than that, the rookies played incredible.
The tackling was also a lot better. Kept the yard down
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:42 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by irafreak:
The tackling was also a lot better. Kept the yard down
yep, even minus Sneed and Gay.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:43 AM 01-30-2023
I'll never fucking doubt bulletin board material again.

It fucking mattered. I'm sure in the prep, in the effort to sack Burrow 3 times in two drives, Kelce obviously made it known after the game.

I'm sure they wanted it bad regardless of the stupid shit said last week, but I have no doubt now that it lit a fire. Hope the Bengals and mayor had a fun week playing with matches, ya jabronis.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:58 AM 01-30-2023
Beautiful called game by Spags
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:01 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

I saw doubled receivers all game long-even on their big plays, we had two guys on 'em, they just made the play. Well, Chase and Higgins are ****ing awesome and Burrow has maybe the best ball placement I've ever seen, so what are you going to do?

On each of the bengals big plays we had 1 sometimes 2 guys draped on their receivers. It was an absolutely magnificent performance from our DBs.
[Reply]
Sofa King 07:09 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I'll never ****ing doubt bulletin board material again.

It ****ing mattered. I'm sure in the prep, in the effort to sack Burrow 3 times in two drives, Kelce obviously made it known after the game.

I'm sure they wanted it bad regardless of the stupid shit said last week, but I have no doubt now that it lit a fire. Hope the Bengals and mayor had a fun week playing with matches, ya jabronis.
I pray the Eagles are dumb enough to talk a bunch of shit the next two weeks
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:10 AM 01-30-2023
I've been saying it all year, and a bunch of you JABRONIS have been giving me shit about it (thanks Kelce, I think I'll adopt that) but Spagnuolo has done an incredible job all season long playing half of his defense in rookies. All of those snaps early in the year, all of those rookie mistakes, all of that paid off last night.

I don't want to hear anymore bullshit about Spagnuolo. The man was a fucking magician this season, and the future is bright because of the groundwork they've laid on that side of the ball this season.

He played all of those rookies, and they took their lumps, and survived. We don't win last night without Jaylen Watson, Joshua Williams, Mcduffie, Karlaftis, and even Cook; who had a couple of penalties, but also that huge tip for the INT.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 26
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up