ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 16
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Wylie sucks
Titty Meat 08:48 AM 10-18-2022
Brown does too but this is bench worthy

Per PFF, Patrick Mahomes was pressured 20 times yesterday. Only 2 of them were put on Mahomes’ shoulders, neither a sack.

Wylie was credited with 9 total pressures and 3 sacks allowed. Brown ended with 7 total pressures allowed. These guys are a legit problem right now.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:53 AM 10-18-2022
Is Eric Fisher done? I assume that he must be since nobody signed him. But I would take him at right tackle if he would sign here. Couldn't be worse than Wiley. But, I doubt that he's an option.

I saw that the Chiefs converted some of Kelce's salary to bonus to create cap space. Maybe Veach is working on something.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:59 AM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Is Eric Fisher done? I assume that he must be since nobody signed him. But I would take him at right tackle if he would sign here. Couldn't be worse than Wiley. But, I doubt that he's an option.

I saw that the Chiefs converted some of Kelce's salary to bonus to create cap space. Maybe Veach is working on something.
He's done. And according to a family acquaintance, he's pretty content with that fact.
[Reply]
JPH83 09:59 AM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I would put Prince or Christian at RT. It literally can't get worse than how it went against the Bills.
Isn't Prince predominantly a LT?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:00 AM 10-18-2022
He started 7 games. That's more than "not playing much".
Sure, but that sample size of "competent play" where Reid was scheming around him also shouldn't have been enough to negate the truly awful tape he'd already put up to that point. At best he should've been a backup swing tackle.
[Reply]
PHOG 10:00 AM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Well, hindsight being 20/20 and all, perhaps we should've used our second 2nd on a developmental OT or a second EDGE prospect instead of a project 3rd safety.
With the benefit of hindsight, Petit-frere was taken just 7 picks after Bryan Cook, and is starting for Tennessee at RT j/s
[Reply]
BWillie 10:04 AM 10-18-2022
Have Pat stand further away in shot gun, do 9 step drops. Run two go routes each play and just chuck it 50 yards everytime. You'll complete 1 out of 3. Youll get DPI on 1 out of 3. And youll get picked off on 1 out of 3. I would pay good money to see a coach try something stupid like this.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:05 AM 10-18-2022
Sure, but that sample size of "competent play" where Reid was scheming around him also shouldn't have been enough to negate the truly awful tape he'd already put up to that point. At best he should've been a backup swing tackle.
Technically, he is the backup.

Niang is/was the starter but he's always fucking hurt.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:06 AM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Technically, he is the backup.

Niang is/was the starter but he's always fucking hurt.
That's a bit disrespectful to Reid and Veach to assume they had Niang pencilled in as the starter going into 2022, yeah?
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:07 AM 10-18-2022
That's a bit disrespectful to Reid and Veach to assume they had Niang pencilled in as the starter going into 2022, yeah?
Nah. He's injured. He was the starter before that so again, technically Wylie is still the backup.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:14 AM 10-18-2022
If Veach and Co went into the offseason with Niang pencilled in as the starter at RT with Wylie as the backup that's a much much much much much worse look than ANYTHING Veach has done here prior. Thankfully we all know that isn't the case given the severity of Niangs injury. Wylie was brought in as the starter in 2022.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:15 AM 10-18-2022
If Veach and Co went into the offseason with Niang pencilled in as the starter at RT with Wylie as the backup that's a much much much much much worse look than ANYTHING Veach has done here prior. Thankfully we all know that isn't the case given the severity of Niangs injury. Wylie was brought in as the starter in 2022.
So then what do you think will happen when Niang is healthy? Will they just keep blindly throwing Wylie out there despite the fact that he's one of worst in the league?

I doubt it.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:16 AM 10-18-2022
So then what do you think will happen when Niang is healthy? Will they just keep blindly throwing Wylie out there despite the fact that he's one of worst in the league?

I doubt it.
Can we sneak an extra fat guy on the field?
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 10:18 AM 10-18-2022
Daryl Williams is still sitting out there, guy started every game for the Bills the past 2 years. Moved to guard during the year last season but played RT for his whole career before that. No way in living hell you can tell me he wouldn't be better than Wylie. Bobbie Massie is out there, started 13 games for the Donks and had a 70.0 PFF rating last year. I know PFF is trash but I'm sure that's better than Wylie.

I mean at this point you have to do something, right? I just can't fathom sitting and watching this film if I'm the coaches and saying "This is fine, we'll be fine."
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:18 AM 10-18-2022

I doubt it.
They probably relegate him to backup since he's already proven multiple times he can't handle full time starter duty.
[Reply]
-King- 10:20 AM 10-18-2022
I would put Prince or Christian at RT. It literally can't get worse than how it went against the Bills.
Yeah Christian played ok at left tackle last year with the Texans. There's no way he wouldnt be better at RT than Wylie.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 16
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up