ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 16
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Wylie sucks
Titty Meat 08:48 AM 10-18-2022
Brown does too but this is bench worthy

Per PFF, Patrick Mahomes was pressured 20 times yesterday. Only 2 of them were put on Mahomes’ shoulders, neither a sack.

Wylie was credited with 9 total pressures and 3 sacks allowed. Brown ended with 7 total pressures allowed. These guys are a legit problem right now.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:16 AM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Is there any recent info on that? I really haven't seen much since they moved him to the Reserve/Pup list.
No but any amount of research will tell you that its about a 1 year recovery for big guys. I found a site during the offseason that had some athletic injuries and time tables on it. IIRC smaller guys i think they were tennis players and smaller basketball guys recovered 8/10 months and bigger basketball players and a few college linemen were 10/12 but really leaning towards the full 12 month recovery time.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 09:17 AM 10-18-2022
Weakest link on the team
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:17 AM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Move Thuney to LT, OBJ to RT and start Allegretti at LG.
I love Madden too, bro.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:25 AM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Unless someone gets injured, Andy is about continuity.
We're definitely not going to rearrange the OL like deck chairs but if they're not at least having the conversation about replacing Wylie for the sake of "continuity" then that's pretty silly IMO. He's playing at an incredibly bad level right now.
[Reply]
O.city 09:26 AM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
We're definitely not going to rearrange the OL like deck chairs but if they're not at least having the conversation about replacing Wylie for the sake of "continuity" then that's pretty silly IMO. He's playing at an incredibly bad level right now.
He's not good. Wasn't gonna be good at RT and I'm not sure why we're surprised this isn't going well.

You can't have poor athletes out there.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:27 AM 10-18-2022
I would put Prince or Christian at RT. It literally can't get worse than how it went against the Bills.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:29 AM 10-18-2022
He's not good. Wasn't gonna be good at RT and I'm not sure why we're surprised this isn't going well.

You can't have poor athletes out there.
Nobody is surprised that Wylie sucks. If anything, folks are kind of irritated that more wasn't done to address this issue sooner.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:31 AM 10-18-2022
Nobody is surprised that Wylie sucks. If anything, folks are kind of irritated that more wasn't done to address this issue sooner.
Who were they bringing in though? Wylie, for as much as he sucks this season, was at least competent last year. Both of our OTs have sucked dick this season after being average last year.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:31 AM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Who were they bringing in though? Wylie, for as much as he sucks this season, was at least competent last year. Both of our OTs have sucked dick this season after being average last year.
Wylies competency last year is hurting us this year.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:33 AM 10-18-2022
Well, hindsight being 20/20 and all, perhaps we should've used our second 2nd on a developmental OT or a second EDGE prospect instead of a project 3rd safety.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:41 AM 10-18-2022
That's true, Wylie did play better last season. He wasn't a weakness at least.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:42 AM 10-18-2022
Well, hindsight being 20/20 and all, perhaps we should've used our second 2nd on a developmental OT or a second EDGE prospect instead of a project 3rd safety.
While we went back and forth over OBJ, won't do it here.

The Chiefs had options to take in the draft to upgrade from Wylie and didn't do it. That was a fuck up.
[Reply]
O.city 09:43 AM 10-18-2022
Wylie didn't play much last year. Niang did.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:47 AM 10-18-2022
Wylie didn't play much last year. Niang did.
He started 7 games. That's more than "not playing much".
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:53 AM 10-18-2022
I would punch him in the dick twice for sucking so bad.

It's not his fault an NFL team will throw money at him.

It IS his fault for sucking so bad and cashing those checks while still being able to sleep at night unless he donates 3/4 to the charity of Mahomes' choice.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 16
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up