ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 16
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Wylie sucks
Titty Meat 08:48 AM 10-18-2022
Brown does too but this is bench worthy

Per PFF, Patrick Mahomes was pressured 20 times yesterday. Only 2 of them were put on Mahomes’ shoulders, neither a sack.

Wylie was credited with 9 total pressures and 3 sacks allowed. Brown ended with 7 total pressures allowed. These guys are a legit problem right now.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:03 AM 10-18-2022
Bye week after the 49ers game I suspect that's when a move will be made
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:05 AM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Has anyone paid attention to Reid and how he treats the offensive line? Dude doesn't just bench people in the middle of the season. They sit because of injuries and that's pretty much it.
He did move things around against the Bills a few years back and sat a few guys, I think it was Reiter and one of the guards. After that the starters seemed to pick up their games a bit. If Reid refuses to make changes and Mahomes gets injured, it's 100% on him.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:05 AM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I would give Niang a shot after the bye. Not thrilling but damn.

They need to draft a fatty early next Spring
He wont be ready until december/january
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:06 AM 10-18-2022
Has anyone paid attention to Reid and how he treats the offensive line? Dude doesn't just bench people in the middle of the season. They sit because of injuries and that's pretty much it.
Well, he has shuffled the IOL a bit before and we always had stalwarts in Fisher and Schwartz to bookend. This is kind of unprecedented territory with both OTs being as susceptible to poor play as they are.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:07 AM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Well, he has shuffled the IOL a bit before and we always had stalwarts in Fisher and Schwartz to bookend. This is kind of unprecedented territory with both OTs being as susceptible to poor play as they are.
I'd have to go back and look....but his choices are Christian and Prince. At this point....are they any better? Most on here, including me, would probably say yes in the case of Wylie...but who knows what they see in practice.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:08 AM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
It's a shaky place to be mid season. One of them has to get better as we go or the playoffs will be ugly.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:08 AM 10-18-2022
Wylie is a backup. He's supposed to suck against elite pass rushers. I bet he dominates Karlaftis and Clark in practice though.

They must have thought during the draft that Kinnard had a decent chance of starting. Imagine how bad he is to be Wylie's backup.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:09 AM 10-18-2022
I almost feel like they might be better off trying Wanogho out there, he has a pass blocking skill set.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:10 AM 10-18-2022
They benched Austin Reiter for Daniel Kilgore before the Buffalo game in 2020 and ran for 245 yards rushing.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:10 AM 10-18-2022
Also Wylie is a bum, everyone knows this, the idea that they keep starting him and how many games he's started for this team is pretty sad.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:10 AM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
He wont be ready until december/january
Which means next season realistically. They can't shuffle that turd out there in key games in December/January when he hasn't played over a year and wasn't playing well even before that.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:14 AM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
He won't be ready until december/january
Is there any recent info on that? I really haven't seen much since they moved him to the Reserve/Pup list.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:14 AM 10-18-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
They benched Austin Reiter for Daniel Kilgore before the Buffalo game in 2020 and ran for 245 yards rushing.
Then immediately brought Reiter back in. Probably more of an injury thing if were being honest.
[Reply]
O.city 09:16 AM 10-18-2022
Unless someone gets injured, Andy is about continuity.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:16 AM 10-18-2022
Draft fatties early and always. Stop telling Veach to get a WR or a fucking LB, WE NEED FATTIES ON OL AND DL!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 16
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up