ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Where to watch in Kihei
SeattleChiefFan 12:41 AM 02-02-2023
CP brethren I need some assistance. Our flight to Maui on the 12th is scheduled to land about ten minutes after KO (I know, I know: insert tiny violins 🎻 playing here)

But man, I’ll be desperate to get a car and find a bar to watch the game. Is there a Chiefs bar on Maui? If not, can anyone recommend a good sports bar in Kihei to watch?

Mahalo, and LFG!!
[Reply]
saphojunkie 01:38 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by SeattleChiefFan:
CP brethren I need some assistance. Our flight to Maui on the 12th is scheduled to land about ten minutes after KO (I know, I know: insert tiny violins 🎻 playing here)

But man, I’ll be desperate to get a car and find a bar to watch the game. Is there a Chiefs bar on Maui? If not, can anyone recommend a good sports bar in Kihei to watch?

Mahalo, and LFG!!
I watched the Texans comeback playoff game vs. Watson at a bar in Kona, Hawaii. It was one of my favorite days ever.
[Reply]
Bwana 02:22 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I'm sure Cave Johnson knows a bar in Placencia Belize that you could watch the big game at. Pop a flight you'll make it in time.

Heh, I will actually be in San Pedro, Belize for the Super Bowl. I arrive the day before. If I can find a big screen over there with no Issues, Maui won't be an Problem.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:41 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Heh, I will actually be in San Pedro, Belize for the Super Bowl. I arrive the day before. If I can find a big screen over there with no Issues, Maui won't be an Problem.
Sure man, sure
[Reply]
penguinz 03:05 PM 02-02-2023
Are we sure this isn't another Belize thread? :-)
[Reply]
Bwana 03:12 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Sure man, sure

:-)
[Reply]
T-post Tom 03:16 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
I watched the Texans comeback playoff game vs. Watson at a bar in Kona, Hawaii. It was one of my favorite days ever.
Short swim & jog to Maui! :-)
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:43 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
You’ve obviously been married too long if she’s been able to brainwash you into thinking that can only be done once a year. :-)
29 years together in may. It's a damn miracle we ever mess around
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up