Nzoner's Game Room>Eagles OG Joshua Sills Indicted on Rape and Kidnapping
Shoes 10:29 AM 02-01-2023
Story developing:

https://www.tmz.com/2023/02/01/eagle...re-super-bowl/

Distraction for the Eagles right now.
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:16 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
The rules are different when you’re Tyreek Hill vs a reserve UDFA guard though.

Maybe they shouldn’t be, but they are.

Unless I missed it, Sills hasn’t been released yet. Surprising the Eagles haven’t just cut him. He’s not a good enough player to be worth any negative PR.

Yes, I understand football is secondary to the victim, but this is a football board and all.
On Commissioner’s exempt list.
[Reply]
Skyy God 10:21 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Some of the larger cities have rape kit backlogs measured in decades, not even years or months.
Rape kit backlogs are a loud and clear message from city executives to prosecutors, cops and women that sexual assault prosecutions are unimportant.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:28 AM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
On Commissioner’s exempt list.
Yup sure enough. I didn’t see that.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 10:32 AM 02-02-2023
those distractions are never good.

Can we say Britt?
[Reply]
TripleThreat 01:29 PM 02-02-2023
I can't wrap my head around or get in the headspace of someone who has experiecned rape or kidnapping. That being said, a report filed this late always pushes me to the "wait and see" approach because too often we see "victims" point fingers at people much later, after the fact, and once the person has $ to go after... I'm not ignorant to the fact that the victims of rape can take time to heal, and/or come forward after such an incident, but I do hope this guys life/career isn't ruined off a lie, seeing as he went undrafted and made the team of 53. Even if it's turned out to be a lie, things like this ruin guys' careers when they haven't cemented themself in the league yet.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up