ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 46
« First < 323839404142 43444546 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson to Browns
KC Hawks 01:47 PM 03-18-2022

Deshaun Watson has decided he wants to play for the Cleveland Browns in a stunning change of events, per sources. Watson has informed the Houston Texans that he now is willing to waive the no-trade clause in his contract to be dealt to Cleveland.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
mabbott 09:27 AM 06-22-2022
Originally Posted by the steam:
Trevor Bauer was found to have done nothing criminal and basically got a suspension so big it's close to career ending
His suspension is headed to arbitration. It is unlikely that it will stand as it is. This comes off as a PR stunt to make it seem like the MLB cares.
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:30 PM 06-25-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Anything under a 18 game suspension and this was a fantastic signing by the Cleveland Browns.
About that

Inside the upcoming Deshaun Watson hearing—where the NFL is pushing for an indefinite suspension that would be no shorter than one season: https://t.co/XRvsDt8V0M

— Andrew Beaton (@andrewlbeaton) June 25, 2022

[Reply]
Buehler445 06:51 PM 06-25-2022
Pushing for.

They should be pushing for lifetime ban and hope it gets negotiated down to a year
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:52 PM 06-25-2022
Pushing for.

They should be pushing for lifetime ban and hope it gets negotiated down to a year
[Reply]
Demonpenz 07:00 PM 06-25-2022
Pushing for.

[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:31 PM 06-25-2022
He's guilty no doubt and deserves a year for sure but damn if men bitched and whined to lawyers about every little ****ing thing anyone ever did we would all have enough money to each have a private jet on 24hr stand by.
[Reply]
Flying High D 12:13 AM 06-26-2022
Him and Kraft should give each lifetime massages.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:47 AM 06-26-2022
This mother fucker shouldnt be allowed to ever play again and should be in prison.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:53 AM 06-26-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
He's guilty no doubt and deserves a year for sure but damn if men bitched and whined to lawyers about every little ****ing thing anyone ever did we would all have enough money to each have a private jet on 24hr stand by.
What?

Dude is a serial sex offender. He should be in prison and banned for life.

Look, if one woman says something, yeah, okay-it's he said she said and it's tough to know what's truth.

But like fucking 60?

Nah, man.

Fuck this piece of shit.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:54 AM 06-26-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
This mother ****er shouldnt be allowed to ever play again and should be in prison.
Literally the only time I've ever agreed with you.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:36 AM 06-26-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
What?

Look, if one woman says something, yeah, okay-it's he said she said and it's tough to know what's truth.

But like ****ing 60?

Nah, man.

**** this piece of shit.
I don't believe every woman he came on too is scarred for life and he did sleep with some of them and they allowed it. No rape charges. Would I lock him up? Yeah I would for a few years but that's not realistic and the court system didn't even charge him with anything so an NFL ban won't happen. Ray Rice didn't even get that and the Faider WR hasn't been banned either and he killed someone. The NFLPA doesn't give out bans.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:34 AM 06-26-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
What?

But like ****ing 60?

Nah, man.

**** this piece of shit.
Is scho also a sex offender? He hires hookers. Sadly there is some shady crossover in massage therapists but usually not in the athletic more legit ones but from what I know ahout the story nothing was forced. Expected perhaps yes, but if some guy asks me to jerk him off Im just not going to do it. Definitely a creep but its one of the reasons he was not convicted.
[Reply]
Brody Wa 07:34 AM 06-26-2022
Will we ever find out how much 💰 Watson will have to pay for the settlements?
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:19 AM 06-26-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Is scho also a sex offender? He hires hookers. Sadly there is some shady crossover in massage therapists but usually not in the athletic more legit ones but from what I know ahout the story nothing was forced. Expected perhaps yes, but if some guy asks me to jerk him off Im just not going to do it. Definitely a creep but its one of the reasons he was not convicted.
You're an idiot.
[Reply]
Pablo 09:06 AM 06-26-2022
I'm of the mindset that if you ever got in the happy baby yoga pose and asked for a gooch fingerin' then you need to be locked up for a long, long time.
[Reply]
Page 42 of 46
« First < 323839404142 43444546 >
Up