ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 323
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111161 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official Chiefs VS Colts Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread ****
Mr. Flopnuts 10:23 PM 01-06-2019
You're a bunch of superstitious children. Enjoy the Lamar Hunt trophy game from Arrowhead Stadium 2 weeks from today. Their Luck ran out. Our time is now.
[Reply]
Bwana 08:29 AM 01-11-2019
The latest forecast as of this morning:
https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...1&lon=-94.5012

The grounds crew is going to be busy. Get it done Chiefs!
[Reply]
In58men 08:40 AM 01-11-2019
All the feels :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:47 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
I was at that Chiefs game a couple seasons ago, where we had an ice storm the night before and it was -3deg at kickoff.

We played the Titans, shit our pants against them as usual and lost. Nobody was at the game because it was either too cold, or couldn't drive to it due to conditions, or both. They let everyone migrate to the front rows. I think game tix were going for a few bucks lol.

That was the coldest game I've been to.

I remember that game. I was out hunting listening on the radio I believe That was the game their kicker missed the kick but Andy iced him and he made the second.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:52 AM 01-11-2019
33 degrees tomorrow with snow! Love it!
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:58 AM 01-11-2019
Sick of the talking heads telling me that Hunt's loss has devastated this offense, despite Williams putting up better numbers thus far and being every bit as balanced.

Could it be that losing Watkins and some O-linemen had an impact? Could it be the fact that it's colder and players slow down a bit? Could it be that they played the best defense in the league and another very good defense in that span?

With a healthy Tyreek and Watkins, and the O-line intact, the offense will be every bit as powerful as early on. Sure, inclement weather can slow it down a bit, like any other team. The 07 Patriots' scoring average dropped 5 points in December. I don't remember everyone panicking.
[Reply]
carcosa 09:12 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:

Did this really happen???
[Reply]
Rivaldo 09:14 AM 01-11-2019
lol

was just about to post that

and of course not, carcosa, u stinkin' genius
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:17 AM 01-11-2019
Made a thread for this already but I’ll post it here as well. The Chiefs are holding a pre-kickoff ‘Blessing of the Four Directions’ from the Kickapoo Tribe of Kansas.

Originally Posted by :
The Blessing of the Four Directions: Prior to kickoff, Fred Thomas and Russell Bradley of the Kickapoo Tribe of Kansas will perform the Blessing of the Four Directions. The blessing is meant to bring a sense of preparation and good spirit to the afternoon.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:19 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Bruh
[Reply]
RunKC 09:20 AM 01-11-2019
It’s supposed to snow/rain up until noon ish tomorrow. Saw the video from KC Star that Chiefs grounds crew will have a tarp over the field. Probably until about 3 hours before game time when players start to get out there.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 09:21 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I believe this is the first time Luck will play in the cold since having multiple surgeries on his labrum to fix his arm.

I wonder if that will affect him? With as much work as they did on him, he should be feeling discomfort.
Having watched Luck play every game since he was drafted, I can say with certainty his arm is as good or better than its ever been.
[Reply]
Yehoodi 09:22 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:

Wow that is cool. Who ever did this, it is really a cool idea. Thanks for posting.
[Reply]
carcosa 09:23 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
Having watched Luck play every game since he was drafted, I can say with certainty his arm is as good or better than its ever been.
Can you say with certainty that his surgically repaired arm won't be affected by cold weather?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:27 AM 01-11-2019
Chris Simms this morning talking about the Colts defense:

“They haven’t really played a high octane pass offense... they’ve been fortunate to avoid that so far... I would argue one of the best pass offenses they played was Eli Manning and the NY Giants, and they had their way with that Colts defense (without OBJ)”....

So refreshing to see detailed and thorough analysis instead of just ‘but they’ve won so many games lately!!!!’ :-)
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:28 AM 01-11-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
:-)
[Reply]
Page 61 of 323
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571111161 > Last »
Up