ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 181
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116166 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2018-2019 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****
saphojunkie 12:37 PM 04-04-2018
Fuck the Final Four. Championship or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

BYE BYE

Spoiler!

FULL SCHEDULE:

https://kuathletics.com/documents/20...9_schedule.pdf

Spoiler!

PHILLIPS 66 BIG 12 CHAMPIONSHIP

Spoiler!

NCAA MEN'S BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP:

Spoiler!

More updates to come.

Let's go get Championship number 4 (6)!
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:03 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by jimidollar:
I'm finding it hard to get into KU games right now. I'll follow more closely after the Chiefs win the Super Bowl.
Pretty much this.

condensed game kinda

[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 07:37 AM 01-10-2019
Apathy.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:55 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Agbaji actually looks like he might be better than Vick as an overall player (not the highest of bars, I know). Certainly providing more on both ends than Charlie Moore.
I was fairly impressed that he didn't come out there and look completely lost. Looked like he'd been playing all year.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:57 AM 01-10-2019
For every one good play that Vick makes, he makes 2 equally stupid plays.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:47 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Self decides to burn Ochai's redshirt.

Could we see this?

Dotson
Grimes
Vick
Agbaji
Lawson
Switch out Vick for Garret and I'm okay with that. I know a lot of people bash on MG because he is limited on offense but I like him. While his play doesn't usually jump out at you, he is a solid, smart player that plays hard and also plays pretty good defense.

Vick, OTOH, has been awful since those first few games. And for a senior, he sure turns it over A LOT! He is not showing any leadership out there as far as I can tell. He just chucks up guarded shots and hopes they go in like they were early in the season. But they aren't hitting. :-)
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:48 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Switch out Vick for Garret and I'm okay with that. I know a lot of people bash on MG because he is limited on offense but I like him. While his play doesn't usually jump out at you, he is a solid, smart player that plays hard and also plays pretty good defense.
Good post.
[Reply]
O.city 08:48 AM 01-10-2019
Dotson is gonna be really good. I hope he and Grimes stick around for a while.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:50 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Good post.
Thanks. See my edit.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:51 AM 01-10-2019
No, sorry Lzen, Garrett isn’t very good. Vick can get 25, he might pull a Newman in March and go nuts. Our only shot to do anything frankly. Garrett won’t do squat, we will lose R32 with him starting
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:51 AM 01-10-2019
Thanks. See my edit.
And yes agree on edit.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:55 AM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
No, sorry Lzen, Garrett isn’t very good. Vick can get 25, he might pull a Newman in March and go nuts. Our only shot to do anything frankly. Garrett won’t do squat, we will lose R32 with him starting
The only thing that Vick is better than Garret in basketball is that he is capable of getting 25. The problem is that you would think by his senior year he wouldn't be so up and down. He should have gotten it by now. But he hasn't. And I seriously doubt that he will by tourney time. He's just a blockhead.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:16 AM 01-10-2019
With the Azubuike injury, I've kind of accepted the fact that this team will not win a title this year. Even with Azubuike, it was hard to envision them beating a team like Duke in the tourney.

However, I'm starting to feel like next year could be a monster in the making (previously expected a down year w/ a mass exodus).

As of now, the mock drafts I've seen have 0 projected first rounders on this team. And Azubuike, Lawson and Grimes tend to be low second, if listed at all. Plus, with the timing of Azubuike's expected return, going pro may not be a realistic option anyway.

A sophomore Dotson, plus seniors Lawson and Azubuike, sophomores Grimes and McCormack, Garrett/Moore/Agbaji, plus I'd assume a decent freshman class...damn.

Seems like a longshot to bring all those guys back, but as of now, how could any of them feel comfortable in leaving?
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:35 AM 01-10-2019
Vick, OTOH, has been awful since those first few games. And for a senior, he sure turns it over A LOT! :-)
And they are some of the dumbest turnovers I've seen a KU player make.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:40 AM 01-10-2019
Garret, Vick, Agbaji, KJ, Dedric

Bizarre lineup, but it seemed to work pretty well. Few teams have this type of collection of odd skill sets that they can play together. Hope we see more of it.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:49 PM 01-10-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Garret, Vick, Agbaji, KJ, Dedric

Bizarre lineup, but it seemed to work pretty well. Few teams have this type of collection of odd skill sets that they can play together. Hope we see more of it.
The trick is letting Garrett play the back up PG and not letting Charlie Moore play - ever - unless we are losing big.
[Reply]
Page 66 of 181
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116166 > Last »
Up