Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>ESPN 3-Round Mock
Couch-Potato 01:00 AM 04-16-2024
1. WR Xavier Laggette
2. DT Braden Fiske
3. OL Blake Fisher

I don't hate it!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:04 AM 04-16-2024
Not sure about fiske but I wouldn't be mad. He's just the highest highs and lowest lows.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 12:08 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Not sure about fiske but I wouldn't be mad. He's just the highest highs and lowest lows.
I'd add RD #4 NT T'Vondre Sweat to make that Fiske pick really pop! Jones and Fiske would be a nightmare for opposing O-lines, add to that a massive mauler they have to double team plus quality DE's in Karlaftis, Omenihu, and FAU... man, that's a pretty unstoppable DL. Probably #1 or #2 in the league, again, seeing as they'd be better than last season.

Don't hate it, not one bit!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:16 PM 04-16-2024
That would be a mean fucking line up!
[Reply]
staylor26 01:08 PM 04-16-2024
I don't see the Chiefs taking 2 old prospects with their first 2 picks, but I'm a fan.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:14 PM 04-16-2024
Leggetes so weird for me. You watch this years film and its like fuck yeah mother fuckers, then theres the lack of production and age.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:02 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Leggetes so weird for me. You watch this years film and its like fuck yeah mother fuckers, then theres the lack of production and age.
His projections seem all over the place. Some have him going end of the 1st. I personally think he's a late 2nd, early 3rd guy. Who fucking knows.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:16 PM 04-16-2024
Would not like. Even a little bit.
[Reply]
kccrow 05:01 PM 04-16-2024
I'm with DJ. And I agree with staylor. One, I wouldn't like it all that much. Two, they won't take two old prospects. Fisher in the 3rd would be a steal though.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:22 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I'm with DJ. And I agree with staylor. One, I wouldn't like it all that much. Two, they won't take two old prospects. Fisher in the 3rd would be a steal though.
To clarify, when I said I was "a fan", I meant of the two players despite being old prospects. Certainly not the direction I would go.

Can't say I'd hate it though.
[Reply]
Urc Burry 05:36 PM 04-16-2024
I did some quick research last year when Keon White was thrown around. The age trend is real… at least in the first round. It’s obviously not going to be the case 100% of the time.. exceptions will be made eventually. But every first rounder under Veach has been 21. The second rounders are a little more all over the place.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 06:42 PM 04-16-2024
I agree that it's unlikely Veach takes older players, but if there were ever a year to break the mold I'd argue that it's this year. Might be that more mature players would contribute more to our 3-peat run than younger guys. I've wondered this when comparing say Leggette to Coleman.

Also, It's hard for me not to like any Chiefs draft at this point. I think I've over studied this years big board and now I'm game for just about anyone that Andy and Veach take lol.

The above would be exciting though!
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 06:43 PM 04-16-2024
I've been wondering why Blake Fisher is rarely mocked to the Chiefs and doesn't seem to be on our fans radar. I've seen him go as high as #31 to SF, and his versatility is a great fit for us. I'd be stoked to get him in the 3rd!
[Reply]
Stryker 06:59 PM 04-16-2024
Would rather have Troy Franklin over Xavier Laggette personally.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 07:02 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Would rather have Troy Franklin over Xavier Laggette personally.
He'd be great too!
[Reply]
Up