ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 99 of 200
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109149199 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 09:39 PM 06-05-2019
The refs were bad tonight. But Curry was the only dude that brought it. That was an embarrassing performance from every Warrior not named Curry.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:39 PM 06-05-2019
The best part about Ray Allen saving Lebron’s ass that people ignore (not just the turnovers at the end), was that it was off a rebound from Lebrick himself.

:-)

If he misses that shot and they don’t get the rebound and lose his legacy looks A LOT different.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:39 PM 06-05-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lebron’s first two weren’t very impressive either all things considered.
OKC team with Durant, Westbrook, Harden and Spurs team with Duncan, Ginobili, Parker, Kawhi.

Yeah, really not impressive. :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 09:43 PM 06-05-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
OKC team with Durant, Westbrook, Harden and Spurs team with Duncan, Ginobili, Parker, Kawhi.

I already said why both weren’t impressive.

That OKC team was extremely young and not ready to go against the best player in the world, a former Finals MVP, and another All-Star with significantly more postseason/finals experience.

And I can’t say the other was impressive for Lebron on his own when Ray Allen literally saved him from an embarrassing loss.
[Reply]
-King- 09:43 PM 06-05-2019

Your team is up 2-1 in the finals and youre talking about LeBron :-) :-)
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:44 PM 06-05-2019
KD and Klay should be back for Game 4. Hopefully
[Reply]
staylor26 09:45 PM 06-05-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
I couldn’t imagine being that big of a stan. JFC.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:47 PM 06-05-2019
Why not? If LeBron made an Instagram post right now about the Lakers, that would probably lead First Take tomorrow over this game. He is the NBA.

BTW...imagine if LeBron ever got to play that depleted Warriors team we saw tonight.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:48 PM 06-05-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
KD and Klay should be back for Game 4. Hopefully
Still don't see the KD thing. I read he hadn't even started running a few days ago.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:49 PM 06-05-2019
Imagine if Lebron got his choice of a team, any team, 3 times in his career and his defenders STILL constantly cried about the talent around him?

Oh wait...
[Reply]
-King- 09:49 PM 06-05-2019
Why not? If LeBron made an Instagram post right now about the Lakers, that would probably lead First Take tomorrow over this game. He is the NBA.

BTW...imagine if LeBron ever got to play that depleted Warriors team we saw tonight.
Your favorite team just won game 3 of the finals. That's why not. Why does what First take talk about dictate what you should talk about when your team is in the finals?

That's like if the chiefs make the Superbowl and I start talking about Tom Brady after the game.
[Reply]
-King- 09:51 PM 06-05-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Imagine if Lebron got his choice of a team, any team, 3 times in his career and his defenders STILL constantly cried about the talent around him.
LeBron has had the power to change teams at least 4 times since 2013 because of the 1+1 contracts he signs. The fact that he kept re-signing with the Cavs and the fact that he went to a shit show Laker team should show he was ok with the "bad" teammates he had.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:51 PM 06-05-2019
Lebron got to play a very depleted, and young, Celtics team last year and still almost lost

:-)
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:52 PM 06-05-2019
Still don't see the KD thing. I read he hadn't even started running a few days ago.
Will see. Kerr said yesterday he was ramping up his workouts so I take that he is going to play.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:53 PM 06-05-2019
Your favorite team just won game 3 of the finals. That's why not. Why does what First take talk about dictate what you should talk about when your team is in the finals?
I didn't bring up LeBron first here tonight. I'm merely telling you why he's a topic of conversation.

Originally Posted by :
That's like if the chiefs make the Superbowl and I start talking about Tom Brady after the game.
If the Chiefs made the Super Bowl (which they will do this year), they will likely be beating that false GOAT Brady in doing it.
[Reply]
Page 99 of 200
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109149199 > Last »
Up