ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Media Center>Godzilla: King of Monsters
ThaVirus 08:00 PM 07-20-2018
So the next Godzilla movie released a teaser trailer and has a pretty cool viral marketing campaign going on right now.

Visit: www.monarchsciences.com to track Godzilla and see all the Monarch facilities across the globe. Thus far we've got Mothra, Rodan and King Ghidorah confirmed while Zilla's on the move, appearing to be heading to San Diego to drop the trailer at Comic-Con.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:36 PM 07-20-2018
Movies site; http://www.godzillamovie.com

Dear God am I jacked up to see this one.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:38 PM 07-20-2018
The teaser trailer.

[Reply]
tk13 01:07 PM 07-21-2018

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:38 PM 07-21-2018
I'm a big kaiju fan, but the comments I've read on this worry me.

Originally Posted by :
"Rodan has been a bit of a sidekick character, but I've always had a soft spot for him … In many ways, he's more powerful than Godzilla.He's like this bombshell I think we have done him justice. "
http://naaju.com/tanzania/godzilla-2...s-power-level/

Original Gojira was an almost unstoppable force that was only defeated when a fantastic new technology was developed. Prior to that, mankind had no defense against him. That was not the case with Rodan. One Original Rodan was taken down by tanks and missiles, and fell into lava, to be followed by a second original Rodan who died in the same lava. In no real way was original Rodan more powerful than Gojira. The director seems to be indicating that Rodan is going to be overpowered and, at least in my mind, that doesn't mesh with how Godzilla was lessened in his comeback movie.
[Reply]
Fish 03:19 PM 07-21-2018
Yeah, this looks fun...
[Reply]
Nickhead 05:35 PM 07-21-2018
what happened to godzilla vs king kong?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:32 AM 07-22-2018
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
what happened to godzilla vs king kong?
Currently scheduled for 2020 release
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:00 PM 07-22-2018
Mothra's Monarch bio:

Originally Posted by :
From erased Nazca lines to the hidden Temple of the Moth, the name “Mothra” is woven throughout the most secret mythologies of our planet. The folklore and fairy tales tell of a winged creature of blinding light, an angel of the clouds whose god-like luminescence has the power to shatter the sky.

[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:02 PM 07-22-2018
Rodan's Monarch bio:

Originally Posted by :
Within a Monarch containment facility atop the active Isla de Mona volcano, a mysterious Titan lies in pyrostasis within the restless magma. The legends speak of it as the “Fire Demon” or “The One Born of Fire”, but a simpler name echoes through the ancient temples of volcanically active regions: “Rodan”.

[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:04 PM 07-22-2018
King Ghidorah's Monarch bio:

Originally Posted by :
From the Hydra to the Rainbow Serpent, myth was the compass that led us to the resting place of the three-headed Titan. A name, unspoken through millennia of whispered nightmares. A living extinction event, named “the one who is many”. We call it Monster Zero.

[Reply]
Rasputin 09:25 PM 07-22-2018
Stoked. Especially King Ghidora and Rodan and I can give a fuck about kong but I'm stoked for King of Monsters Godzilla.

I don't think Godzilla is going be so nice to humans either.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:03 PM 07-22-2018
This looks awesome- can't wait to see it.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:55 AM 07-23-2018
This may offer a clue as to how the movie is going to set up. I'll use the spoiler tags for those who wish to remain completely in the dark at this time.

Spoiler!

https://robojapan.blogspot.com/2018/...woman-who.html
[Reply]
KC_Lee 06:56 AM 07-23-2018
Love the "Monster Zero" hat tip in King Ghidorah bio.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Up