ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Media Center>FX: Legion
Bowser 01:50 PM 02-12-2017

[Reply]
Bowser 05:48 PM 04-25-2018
Originally Posted by vailpass:
This season isn't nearly as good as last season.
I "think" it's as good as last season, but man oh man, is this show WAY the hell out there. If David would just become a touch more assertive, it would probably boost interest.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:02 PM 04-25-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I "think" it's as good as last season, but man oh man, is this show WAY the hell out there. If David would just become a touch more assertive, it would probably boost interest.
Hmmm, that’s a good point. I keep waiting for him to step up and start wrecking worlds.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:09 PM 04-25-2018
Hmmm, that’s a good point. I keep waiting for him to step up and start wrecking worlds.
Yeah, very much so.

I think this shit, all of it, is all inside David's mind, minus the Shadow King. SK has him captive somewhere, and he's putting the screws to him by living out this reality in his mind. David is literally every single person on this show, minus the Shadow King.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:21 PM 04-25-2018
Yeah, very much so.

I think this shit, all of it, is all inside David's mind, minus the Shadow King. SK has him captive somewhere, and he's putting the screws to him by living out this reality in his mind. David is literally every single person on this show, minus the Shadow King.
Whoah.
That show is one big mind fuck.
[Reply]
FlintHillsChiefs 08:48 AM 05-06-2018
Why are we not talking about this more? Jesus Christ. FUCK Farouk. David is going to pound your ass now! God damn. I was legit crying at the end of that episode.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:57 AM 05-06-2018
Ha! Was just coming in here to bump this up!

Farouk has been toying with David this whole time, and bringing Lenny back seemed to be the final straw. Hopefully this means David isn't going to hold himself back any longer, or try to play good guy mediator between Farouk and everyone else.

This show is just completely fucked, but I love it.
[Reply]
FlintHillsChiefs 09:02 AM 05-06-2018
Fuck Farouk. David better pound his ass into the sand.
[Reply]
FlintHillsChiefs 09:05 AM 05-06-2018
Lets put it this way... You don't want to see an angry Hulk? David laughs at that. Thanos? Childs' play. You piss off David? I'd say run, but there is no where you can run to.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:44 PM 05-11-2018
What in the actual shit is going on with this show?
[Reply]
stumppy 03:29 PM 05-11-2018
What in the actual shit is going on with this show?
I can't say for sure. The only thing I know is I can't quit watching.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:14 PM 05-12-2018
Originally Posted by stumppy:
I can't say for sure. The only thing I know is I can't quit watching.
Yeah, most definitely.

We got a glimpse of what David can potentially do (I think), now let's see if he WILL do it against Farouk (I said it earlier - I think David is literally every character in the show minus the Shadow King, and this episode kind of reinforced that idea for me. Farouk just randomly showed up a couple of times making me think David is literally his prisoner and Farouk is literally in his head, torturing him).
[Reply]
Bowser 02:49 PM 05-16-2018
Ok. I am officially out of guesses as to what in the hell is exactly happening. I'll just sit back and enjoy the ride from here on out, I guess.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:26 PM 05-16-2018
Ok. I am officially out of guesses as to what in the hell is exactly happening. I'll just sit back and enjoy the ride from here on out, I guess.
David could be at Franklin Richards power level in this continuity, and he's been fucked with enough that he's engineering events to keep himself sane while being imprisoned/sedated
[Reply]
vailpass 01:38 PM 05-18-2018
I gave up on it a few episodes ago. Loved season one but this season is just...I really don’t want to work that hard.
[Reply]
FlintHillsChiefs 09:26 AM 05-23-2018
I gave up on it a few episodes ago. Loved season one but this season is just...I really don’t want to work that hard.
The last few episodes have really stalled the momentum Legion had going after Amy died. I have the latest episode DVRed but I'm not particularly excited to watch it.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up