ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Media Center>FX: Legion
Bowser 01:50 PM 02-12-2017

[Reply]
BigRichard 11:16 AM 03-01-2017
I am up through episode three and I am really digging this. Anyone else staying with it?
[Reply]
Bowser 09:06 AM 03-02-2017
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
I am up through episode three and I am really digging this. Anyone else staying with it?
Oh yeah, I'm still watching.

The latest episode is......strange.

I'm starting to get the feeling that all of this is taking place in David's own mind, or he is otherwise incapacitated and someone is torturing him from the inside. I still think his monster is Mojo.
[Reply]
BigRichard 11:31 AM 03-02-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:

I'm starting to get the feeling that all of this is taking place in David's own mind, or he is otherwise incapacitated and someone is torturing him from the inside. I still think his monster is Mojo.
I don't think it is all in his mind but I am questioning who the bad vs good guys might be. If it isn't in his mind lets run down his list of things he can do...

1. Read peoples minds
2. Move shit with his mind
3. Teleport people to different locations

If he finds out he can control people he has reached just about God level.
[Reply]
sd4chiefs 12:22 PM 03-02-2017
I'm still watching but I can only watch it when I stoned.
[Reply]
unlurking 08:25 AM 03-03-2017
I don't think it is all in his mind but I am questioning who the bad vs good guys might be. If it isn't in his mind lets run down his list of things he can do...

1. Read peoples minds
2. Move shit with his mind
3. Teleport people to different locations

If he finds out he can control people he has reached just about God level.
Yes. He pretty much is. Very long, scroll down to "Powers and Abilities"...

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/David_Haller_(Earth-616)

Originally Posted by :
Legion is an omega level mutant, and was also stated to be an Alpha-Level Mutant, with the ability to create spontaneous mutations with varying attributes. Due to either his immense powers, mental instability or combination of the two, David creates a new persona (or sub-personality) to govern each one of these new mutations.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:43 AM 03-04-2017

from Blocked On Youtube (and more) on Vimeo.

[Reply]
Bowser 11:42 AM 03-11-2017
http://www.gamesradar.com/who-is-the...possibilities/
[Reply]
vailpass 03:01 PM 03-11-2017
This is one of the few shows I watch at the moment and the last two episodes have twisted my mind a little.The way the last episode ended has me wondering wtf.
Also if you have to be caught in a space/time rift you could have worse neighbors than a stuck-in-the-sixties beatnik of the psychedelic poetry variety.
[Reply]
MahiMike 06:28 PM 03-13-2017
Originally Posted by sd4chiefs:
I'm still watching but I can only watch it when I stoned.
I'll have to try that. Ready to give up at this point.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:50 AM 03-16-2017

[Reply]
Bowser 08:39 AM 03-16-2017
It took me forever to finally have it click, but Lenny is Tatiana in Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates. I could never place her face, and it was driving me nuts how I knew her (figured it out without looking it up, so I'm very proud of myself. Don't cheat me the small victories in life, people). Now I can move along with my day.
[Reply]
BigRichard 08:42 AM 03-16-2017
It took me forever to finally have it click, but Lenny is Tatiana in Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates. I could never place her face, and it was driving me nuts how I knew her (figured it out without looking it up, so I'm very proud of myself. Don't cheat me the small victories in life, people). Now I can move along with my day.
I think she was in Parks and Recs too without looking it up.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:46 AM 03-16-2017
I think she was in Parks and Recs too without looking it up.
I never watched Parks and Rec. I need to Netflix it probably ASAP, never heard a bad thing about that show.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:45 PM 03-16-2017
FX announced a second season yesterday.
[Reply]
beach tribe 03:33 PM 03-16-2017

I have no doubt it's the Shadow King.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up