ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 90 of 255
« First < 40808687888990 91929394100140190 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 03:34 PM 12-23-2018
Just played through Xcom 2. Strongly recommend War of the Chosen DLC.

Got the Remastered Dark Souls trilogy, replaying through that. 1st Dark Souls looks pretty sharp on an Xbox One X with 75" 4k screen.

Just downloaded original xbox game Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction, can't wait to see how well it upscales.

Still have RDR2, Halo Wars 2, and Fallout 4 to start.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:10 AM 12-25-2018

[Reply]
DMAC 01:56 PM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
Ya they've added a ton to it, still the game is missing something. It's ok to pop in every now and then.
I've logged 6 hours or so. I'm blown away. It's so cool.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:38 PM 12-31-2018
Originally Posted by DMAC:
I've logged 6 hours or so. I'm blown away. It's so cool.
I get that way too and then I get bored after I find out you're just out there piddling around and no real goals other than trading. I'm not saying it's bad and I like different Genres. I still feel like it's missing something though. Personally the original devs have gone way above and beyond what they should for free though and i'm happy to hear that they put out new content regularly. I'll go back and check it out periodically.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:16 AM 01-01-2019

[Reply]
Jerm 11:38 AM 01-02-2019
Caught up on a lot of Switch games with my days off between XMas and NYD...and holy shit there are some real GOTY contenders here.

Into The Breach, The Messenger, and Octopath Traveler are all on my Top 10 of 2018 now...
[Reply]
DMAC 02:43 PM 01-02-2019
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
I get that way too and then I get bored after I find out you're just out there piddling around and no real goals other than trading. I'm not saying it's bad and I like different Genres. I still feel like it's missing something though. Personally the original devs have gone way above and beyond what they should for free though and i'm happy to hear that they put out new content regularly. I'll go back and check it out periodically.
I think it's you that is missing something. There are definite goals and a primary mission of figuring what the hell is going on.

There is a primary mission and a SHIT TON of side missions.
[Reply]
Mecca 04:47 PM 01-02-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Caught up on a lot of Switch games with my days off between XMas and NYD...and holy shit there are some real GOTY contenders here.

Into The Breach, The Messenger, and Octopath Traveler are all on my Top 10 of 2018 now...
Everyone seems to love that Octopath game, I haven't gotten to it yet.

I did pick up a ton of games during Christmas and after because of sales to add to my collection during this time I picked up all of these games at least 25% off some over half...

Madden 19
Detroit Become Human
Spyro Trilogy
Fire Pro Wrestling World
Castlevania Requiem
Sonic Mania
Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze
Super Smash Bros
Crash Bandicoot Nsane Trilogy

And for shits and giggles cause they were majorly marked down
Jak And Daxter trilogy and the precursor legacy
Destroy all humans 1 and 2 since they were all like 2 bucks a piece

Solid Holiday Haul I think.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:43 PM 01-02-2019
A lot of quality in that list.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:25 AM 01-03-2019
Originally Posted by DMAC:
I think it's you that is missing something. There are definite goals and a primary mission of figuring what the hell is going on.

There is a primary mission and a SHIT TON of side missions.
Right i'm just saying the main questline hasn't really pulled me in. More in it for exploration and fun factor. I do think the game needs true enemies other than just survival. Maybe a mode where enemies are a thing so it doesn't screw with what others like, as i'm not sure most that play this want enemies.
[Reply]
Reroka 05:23 AM 01-03-2019
I still play Star wars the old republic, bf3,bf4,bfs, CoD, Counterstrike, AA3, arma, world of warships, world of warplanes, farmsim. All on the pc.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:41 AM 01-03-2019
Just started playing the PS4 re-master of Shadow of the Colossus. How did I completely miss this game the first time around?
[Reply]
Jerm 09:55 AM 01-03-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Just started playing the PS4 re-master of Shadow of the Colossus. How did I completely miss this game the first time around?
Holy shit I totally forgot about this...meant to play it earlier in the year and never got around to it. It's $20 right? Def. be picking it up soon.
[Reply]
Sofa King 10:19 AM 01-03-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I thought the first one was boring as hell. Yeah, the graphics are cool and all but omg the game was boring.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:19 AM 01-03-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:

Very good. If you havent done so, their magnum opus is FTL. I suggest playing it on PC or Ipad.

If you want other similar rogue like suggestions, that is my forte.
[Reply]
Page 90 of 255
« First < 40808687888990 91929394100140190 > Last »
Up