ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 94
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Media Center>HBO: True Detective
keg in kc 10:17 AM 09-09-2013
Hits in January.

Starring Matthew McConaughey & Woody Harrelson. :-)

[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 09:14 AM 01-12-2014
Interesting concept- each season is a new case with a whole new principal cast- the main roles to be filled with top notch A list actors for each season.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 09:15 AM 01-12-2014
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Looks solid. McConaughey is doing some really great work the past few years. Glad he broke out of the romantic comedy glut.
Posted via Mobile Device
C'mon, you know you loved Ed Tv!
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:14 PM 01-12-2014
McConaughey was really good. The first episode was great. Can't wait to see more.

He also most be using his regular Texas accent.
[Reply]
Brock 11:00 PM 01-12-2014
Shit is off the hook
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:41 PM 01-12-2014
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
McConaughey was really good. The first episode was great. Can't wait to see more.

He also most be using his regular Texas accent.
Yep, it has a Silence of the Lambs/Manhunter feel to it too.
[Reply]
bowener 03:38 PM 01-13-2014
This is going to be an excellent show.
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:39 PM 01-13-2014
really liked it.
[Reply]
Sully 05:23 PM 01-13-2014
Wow
Very cool first episode.
And I agree, McConaughey was great.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 05:26 PM 01-13-2014
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Yep, it has a Silence of the Lambs/Manhunter feel to it too.
I wonder if they were going for a fake out. It seemed the two black detectives think that McConaughey's character had something to do with the murder they were investigating.

I think it is why they kept asking Harrelson's character about his relationship with McConaughey's.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 05:32 PM 01-13-2014
DVR'ed this show last night, too bad i won't have HBO tomorrow w/ the preview weekend over

I need to consider getting it back for good shows
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:55 PM 01-13-2014
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
I wonder if they were going for a fake out. It seemed the two black detectives think that McConaughey's character had something to do with the murder they were investigating.

I think it is why they kept asking Harrelson's character about his relationship with McConaughey's.
Or it could be that it's as simple as Mcconaughey was involved with something so awful ( goes into a blind rage because it'll involve the missing child) he became the burnout that he's being presented as.

My guess is that the "copycat" is a relative who's following the same ritual or is the same person who pushed this morbid acts as the norm to the caught murderer.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:47 PM 01-13-2014
Isn't this just a mini series
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:51 PM 01-13-2014
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
DVR'ed this show last night, too bad i won't have HBO tomorrow w/ the preview weekend over

I need to consider getting it back for good shows
http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 06:56 PM 01-13-2014
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Or it could be that it's as simple as Mcconaughey was involved with something so awful ( goes into a blind rage because it'll involve the missing child) he became the burnout that he's being presented as.

My guess is that the "copycat" is a relative who's following the same ritual or is the same person who pushed this morbid acts as the norm to the caught murderer.
The timeline doesn't add up. Harrelson said that McConaughey was his partner for seven years yet the case the two black detectives are asking about happened 3 months into their partnership.

They also said that McConaughey couldn't be found for 8 years then just showed up again.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 07:08 PM 01-13-2014
Fuckin' awesome- now I just wish all this season's episodes were available do I could binge watch a bunch of them. It was this exact reason I was debating holding off watching for at least 3-4 weeks, but that wouldn't have been much consolation ending up waiting anyway midseason.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 94
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Up