ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown purchased fake vaccination card
wachashi 04:39 PM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Lmao

I'm sorry your hall pass card doesn't mean shit, and the protocols dont mean shit either..

No one ****ing cares, and you karens are exhausting.
Evander Kane in the NHL got busted for a fake card and was suspended for 21 games. You're way off base.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:42 PM 11-18-2021
Lmao

I'm sorry your hall pass card doesn't mean shit, and the protocols dont mean shit either..

No one ****ing cares, and you karens are exhausting.
Regardless of if you believe you should get vaccinated or not he committed fraud.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:21 PM 11-18-2021
Oh no he got a fake card! Who the **** cares........
The NFL and the The Bucs for starters.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:04 PM 11-18-2021
I guess it goes well with his fake Super Bowl ring.
[Reply]
wazu 04:07 PM 11-18-2021
Best part is we only know about this because he stiffed his personal chef.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 02:14 PM 11-19-2021
lol awesome. Not as heroic as Rodgers but still awesome.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 04:00 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Best part is we only know about this because he stiffed his personal chef.
Never, ever fuck with the people that make your food

It's always a bad idea
[Reply]
displacedinMN 04:11 PM 11-18-2021
not surprised
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:16 PM 11-18-2021
I don’t really care, but I hope he gets kicked out of the league and thrown in prison because he does not play for the Chiefs
[Reply]
TimBone 04:26 PM 11-18-2021
So, is there a way to prove it?

Is there an overall database for the covid vaccine? I know when I went to the VA for my second dose, I forgot my card, and they were able to look me up and find the record of my first dose. But, that could have just been a localized database.
[Reply]
wazu 04:29 PM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by TimBone:

Is there an overall database for the covid vaccine? I know when I went to the VA for my second dose, I forgot my card, and they were able to look me up and find the record of my first dose. But, that could have just been a localized database.
My understanding is it's really easy to look up. So easy that there are apps where you scan in your card and ID, and it can look it up in public health records to confirm, which makes the app be valid proof at a lot of venues around the country.

Given that the lawyer is insisting that Brown is vaccinated, it would be kind of weird if that statement is immediately disproved by county health records.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 04:30 PM 11-18-2021

My guess is it was localized. I couldn't imagine the government trying to work with all these places to integrate all these different systems that places use for patient's information, and then trying to centralize it. It obviously can be done, but it would probably take them a long time.

All those different systems like CPSI, Meditech, Cerner, Epic etc. are all different and would probably be a bitch to integrate.
[Reply]
splatbass 01:09 PM 11-19-2021

I don't think there is any overall database. I got mine on a military base, and the state of Hawaii doesn't have it in their database.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07:00 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by splatbass:
I don't think there is any overall database. I got mine on a military base, and the state of Hawaii doesn't have it in its database.
Well, each person that gets a shot has to sign a "contract" type of form. Where their name is spelled and then signed. The person or entity then puts a sticker that has a batch number imprinted on it like a bar code. Those numbers are then put on your vaccination card. Those entities are required to keep those forms with that documentation for 10 years. According to the regulatory committee, these are supposed to be sent to your local health office and have your permanent file updated.

At the hospital where I work all the vendors that come there have to be vaccinated. We are required by CMS to not only obtain a copy of their vaccination card but to verify that they are not fakes in any way. Then HR keeps a copy of that information for CMS to review and verify. If this is not all done correctly they, CMS, will suspend pay until these people are removed from the accepted vendors list or the error is corrected.
[Reply]
jettio 07:40 PM 11-19-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Well, each person that gets a shot has to sign a "contract" type of form. Where their name is spelled and then signed. The person or entity then puts a sticker that has a batch number imprinted on it like a bar code. Those numbers are then put on your vaccination card. Those entities are required to keep those forms with that documentation for 10 years. According to the regulatory committee, these are supposed to be sent to your local health office and have your permanent file updated.

At the hospital where I work all the vendors that come there have to be vaccinated. We are required by CMS to not only obtain a copy of their vaccination card but to verify that they are not fakes in any way. Then HR keeps a copy of that information for CMS to review and verify. If this is not all done correctly they, CMS, will suspend pay until these people are removed from the accepted vendors list or the error is corrected.
IDK, man, that sounds like some Book of Revelations type shit.

Kind of makes you wonder if sky cams will cover Armageddon like they are deployed during NFL games. If they do, seems like watching in 4K at home will be a better experience than attending the live event.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up