ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Super Bowl champion rips Chiefs' Eric Bieniemy after argument with Patrick Mahomes
Phoneix 07:30 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by :
Super Bowl champion running back LeSean McCoy appeared to take issue with Kansas City Chiefs offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy’s interaction with Patrick Mahomes on Sunday.

Mahomes and Bieniemy were seen getting into a heated conversation at the end of the second quarter of their loss to the Indianapolis Colts. McCoy took exception to it on social media.

"All Bieniemy does is argue wit (sic) the players .. KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT passing or PLAY CALLING," he wrote on Instagram.

Their meeting did not appear to light a fire underneath the offense. Kansas City was held to just three points in the final two quarters. The Chiefs missed a field goal that would have given them a seven-point lead and ended the game with an interception.
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/super...atrick-mahomes
[Reply]
rydogg58 08:31 PM 09-27-2022
That's quite a stretch to call him a "Super Bowl champion running back."

What do LeSean McCoy, Jackson Barton, Morris Claiborne, Chad Henne, Ryan Hunter, Darron Lee, and Andrew Wylie all have in common? They are all inactive "Super Bowl champion" members of the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:38 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I’m still not sure why at this point in Mahomes career, that he’s not calling audibles more at the line. Read the defense and game plan the weakness. I agree that it looks like they call a play for the down and distance but not much else happens. I realize Manning was amazing at this but there’s no way Mahomes can’t do more of that at the line in similar fashion.
I would trust Mahomes with audibles more than anyone else on earth. Even Andy Reid.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:45 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
That the Chiefs basically look like they don't ganeplan for opponents to take advantage of weaknesses.

They just call plays they think are cool without a care who they are playing.
I love Chris Simms and think he's fabulous but he goes back and forth on these things.

He's excellent but he's forced to pretend to be an expert on every team in the NFL and have the strongest of opinions and he'll naturally cut corners and make blanket statements that have varying levels of legitimacy.

The Chiefs don't gameplan for weaknesses? Really? But he had the Chiefs as the #1 seed in the AFC? Andy Reid just coasts? What?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 09-27-2022
should have just dumped this loser in the offseason but the clarks are too nice

quickly becoming Andy's next bob sutton

i bet he loves CEH too
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:59 PM 09-27-2022
I'm sure they thought someone would hire him for something by now. Things like what we saw on Sunday are not helping the situation.

Hopefully some college will hire him. Someone even hired Charlie Weis
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:00 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Razaele:
Hopefully some college will hire him. Someone even hired Charlie Weis
charlie is about three coaching tiers above rapist losers like EB
[Reply]
chinaski 10:36 PM 09-27-2022
Maybe we can hire the banner tow again. I’m not suggesting saying “Fire EB”. Maybe something like “Shut the f**k up Eric” would suffice.
[Reply]
oldman 10:56 PM 09-27-2022
That the Chiefs basically look like they don't ganeplan for opponents to take advantage of weaknesses.

I agree. First game against the Cards it was like "Let's blow the doors off this place". Second game against the Bolts was pretty uninspired play calling, but still won the game. Last game, "Hey, it worked last week, don't show anybody our really cool stuff".

I’m still not sure why at this point in Mahomes career, that he’s not calling audibles more at the line. Read the defense and game plan the weakness. I agree that it looks like they call a play for the down and distance but not much else happens. I realize Manning was amazing at this but there’s no way Mahomes can’t do more of that at the line in similar fashion.
I agree with this as well. PMII is a pretty smart guy, cut the cute stuff and let him change the call.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:01 PM 09-27-2022
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:46 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I love Chris Simms and think he's fabulous but he goes back and forth on these things.

He's excellent but he's forced to pretend to be an expert on every team in the NFL and have the strongest of opinions and he'll naturally cut corners and make blanket statements that have varying levels of legitimacy.

The Chiefs don't gameplan for weaknesses? Really? But he had the Chiefs as the #1 seed in the AFC? Andy Reid just coasts? What?
Reasoned analysis doesn't generate the same amount of clicks like hot takes do.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:59 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
He’s always been highly complimentary of the Chiefs and even a week or two ago said that they’re among the elite. Now suddenly he thinks the coaching staff is full of morons?
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

Yeah I think it's fallout from when you lose to 0-2 teams with Matt Ryan at QB.
[Reply]
Brody Wa 08:02 AM 09-28-2022
What are our chances of getting 2 3rd round comp draft picks if another team signs him? I get the feeling that it’s off the table.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:03 AM 09-28-2022

No chance in hell Andy Reid is rolling like this that's just nonsense.

They offense is out of sink because the OL sucks.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:04 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Yeah I think it's fallout from when you lose to 0-2 teams with Matt Ryan at QB.
0-1-1
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:07 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
No chance in hell Andy Reid is rolling like this that's just nonsense.

They offense is out of sink because the OL sucks.
It was a perfect storm of garbage. The colts game does not mean anything about this team's prospects for the season.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up