ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Can we Talk About Nick Bolton for a Second?
comochiefsfan 08:35 AM 09-27-2022
He is an absolute stud.

I saw it every week at Mizzou but even I'll admit that I didn't think it would translate quite this well, this soon to the pro level.

I mean he looks like Bobby Wagner out there and has completely changed our defense at the second level.

He's light-years better than Hitch and this defense is one really good pass rusher away from having a chance to be dominant.

It's been a joy to watch him work so far this season. So glad he's a Chief.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:12 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Love the guy so damn much. Only custom jersey I've ever ordered (back when you couldn't find a Bolton jersey).

I thought he was a 1st round talent but I'm always reluctant to say anyone will be a perennial pro bowler. That sure seems to be Bolton's ceiling right now.

If Mizzou fans hate a guy - don't give that much thought. We hate most of our players. But if we love a player, that's probably worth noting because we shit on just about everyone.
Exactly this.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:23 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
So it's the wrong number?
I prefer 'original'...
[Reply]
poolboy 12:26 PM 09-27-2022
Love the guy so damn much. Only custom jersey I've ever ordered (back when you couldn't find a Bolton jersey).

I thought he was a 1st round talent but I'm always reluctant to say anyone will be a perennial pro bowler. That sure seems to be Bolton's ceiling right now.

If Mizzou fans hate a guy - don't give that much thought. We hate most of our players. But if we love a player, that's probably worth noting because we shit on just about everyone.
my son found his rookie jersey last year with the different number. He wore it in Vegas and Bolton fans were coming up to him....Nick has tons of admirers which he should
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:04 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by RockChalk:
Completely unfounded. I'm sure there are a few idiot KU fans out there who can't seem to differentiate between college and pro sports, but I certainly wasn't one of them and would argue that most liked what they saw from Bolton regardless of who he played college ball for.
I didn't say every KU fan, but it happened more often than not that I think the post is accurate. My point stands.

Drew Lock was nailed by the Mizzou thread outside of that one dumbass Lock ballwasher.

Mizzou fans tend to overrate Day 3 RB's that were being churned out.
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:08 PM 09-27-2022
He's on pace for 160+ tackles and 10 sacks. That's all time stuff
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:09 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
a combination of ray lewis and derrick thomas
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 01:10 PM 09-27-2022
I'd let Nick Bolton fuck Clay's fake "girl" friend and wipe his dick on the curtains!!!
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:11 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I'd let Nick Bolton **** Clay's fake "girl" friend and wipe his dick on the curtains!!!
In Belize?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:13 PM 09-27-2022
I'd let Nick Bolton fuck Clay's fake "girl" friend and wipe his dick on the curtains!!!
bolton is def a top
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:15 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
And you know what's great? I don't think that's a small sample size thing. Well maybe the sacks are.

But I said before the season that I think he has a 160 tackle season this year and everybody that plays in an IDP league should grab the guy.

This is sustainable. This is who Nick Bolton is.

He's gonna be in the ring of honor some day.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 01:16 PM 09-27-2022
Does anyone have that tweet about how his measurables were the worst of any linebacker at the combine?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 01:17 PM 09-27-2022
Does anyone have that tweet about how his measurables were the worst of any linebacker at the combine?

Nick Bolton was drafted with pick 58 of round 2 in the 2021 draft class. He scored a 4.62 RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 1161 out of 2155 LB from 1987 to 2021. https://t.co/eBxiv4gUsq #RAS #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/pJtZskZjBr

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) May 1, 2021

:-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:18 PM 09-27-2022
Ok guys, this has been going on a lot longer than a second
[Reply]
Valiant 04:22 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
The past few years a running back like Taylor would've completely gashed us.

The fact that we were able to shut him down for the most part is so encouraging to me.

Our linebackers used to be a disaster and now they're arguably the strength of the defense.

We are not nearly the sieve against the run that we've been in recent seasons.
Most people were clamoring this last year. We got better once those shit turds quit starting.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:18 PM 09-27-2022
Very excited about this guy. He can be the new leader of this defense for years to come.

He plays with an attitude which I think is so important on defense. Great pick by Veach and our scouts.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up