ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 22
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hurricane Ian Watch
cmh6476 06:29 PM 09-26-2022
Bucs heading to Miami to practice this week.

https://www.kshb.com/sports/hurrican...s-game-to-move
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:13 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Mennonite population, not Amish.
Sarasota has a good sized Amish population. There’s 2 amazing restaurants down there that do Amish cooking, and it’s always in point. Der Dutchman, and Yoders. Yoders has the best pies!!
[Reply]
Spott 06:43 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Sarasota has a good sized Amish population. There’s 2 amazing restaurants down there that do Amish cooking, and it’s always in point. Der Dutchman, and Yoders. Yoders has the best pies!!
That Yoders down there is pretty good. I was completely surprised to find out there were so many Amish people in that area.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:53 PM 09-27-2022
I didn't think Amish people were allowed to have warm weather.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:55 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I didn't think Amish people were allowed to have warm weather.
You're thinking of indoor plumbing
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:56 PM 09-27-2022
Brady will pick where we play. The only reason we are not playing this game in Germany is him. He said no.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:57 PM 09-27-2022
Live in Key West. Not too bad for us. Just very windy with a little rain and minor flooding due to high tide.
[Reply]
Eureka 07:27 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
We can't be sure of that. And in a strong wind anything can happen to a bikini, so it's worth my time to check.
Those FL Bikinis can hold on tight at times but probably won't hold up to category 5?

[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:52 PM 09-27-2022
That’s the plan, boo. God can’t take me from this planet when I haven’t partied with ThaVirus yet!!
You and the Mrs. need to stay safe and get your butts over to party with us on game day again.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:54 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Live in Key West. Not too bad for us. Just very windy with a little rain and minor flooding due to high tide.
I bugged out to Vero Beach. Tried to get the wife to go to Miami instead. After these outer bands pass through it’s going to be nice and sunny down there with everyone still having power.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:24 PM 09-27-2022
Floridians---Do you think they are inflating language to make people more scared?

Has the language been getting more inflated over the years or is it the same?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:30 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Floridians---Do you think they are inflating language to make people more scared?

It's been the same forever.

Part of that is the media and its hype.

Part of that is also if it's not taken seriously and it's serious a lot of people will die.

There isn't always some nefarious agenda.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:33 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
It's been the same forever.

Part of that is the media and its hype.

Part of that is also if it's not taken seriously and it's serious a lot of people will die.

There isn't always some nefarious agenda.
the media hype I will buy. Just seems like it is getting worse. Maybe since it is the first of the year to really affect the US.

Like FLA hasnt been there before.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:36 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:

This happens every time a hurricane has the potential of making landfall here. They act like we're all going to die and then tell us not to panic. Most of the time they're way overblown. I'm not saying that they're not dangerous or that people should ignore them, just use a little common sense. My prep starts in April every year. We get water, batteries, non perishables, make sure the generator is good to go etc. By the time we have the threat of a storm all thats left for me to do is get gas, ice and staples like bread, milk and eggs. People tend to wait to the last minute to do any prep which in my opinion leads to a lot of the hysteria.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:05 PM 09-27-2022
we need a good rain in mo
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:09 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
we need a good rain in mo
this wont get it to you

Need one to come into TX

The only change to existing watches and warnings with the 11pm update: The Tropical Storm Watch north of Altamaha Sound to South Santee
River is changed to a Tropical Storm Warning. https://t.co/meemB5d6ch for the latest updates. https://t.co/bNroHRtYCm pic.twitter.com/gzg7KmwLa2

— National Weather Service (@NWS) September 28, 2022

[Reply]
Page 9 of 22
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up