ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 22
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hurricane Ian Watch
cmh6476 06:29 PM 09-26-2022
Bucs heading to Miami to practice this week.

https://www.kshb.com/sports/hurrican...s-game-to-move
[Reply]
siberian khatru 10:30 AM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by JustRyan:
Are you in Pinellas County as well?
Manatee
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:12 AM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by tk13:
Soren is saying the game would be moved to Minnesota but they won't make the call until tomorrow.

Minnesota? Can they not find a closer stadium not being used?
[Reply]
tk13 11:15 AM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
It seemed like New Orleans was the other option but I'm guessing Tampa may not want to play there since that's their biggest rival. It'd be like the Chiefs playing a home game in Denver. The local fans would come out to root against them and it'd be a road game. Although Minnesota might not be much better but maybe the late Sunday night time will keep too many fans from traveling up.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:17 AM 09-27-2022
It seemed like New Orleans was the other option but I'm guessing Tampa may not want to play there anyway since that's their biggest rival. It'd be like the Chiefs playing a home game in Denver. The local fans would come out to root against them and it'd be a road game. Although Minnesota might not be much better but maybe the late Sunday night time will keep too many fans from traveling up.
It’s Tom Brady, the local fans will come out to book him regardless I would imagine.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 11:41 AM 09-27-2022
Doesn't BEP live in Tampa? Stay safe and beware of flying cats and straw men.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:48 AM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Panthers, Falcons, Saints, Cowboys, Texans, Colts, Eagles, Steelers (and Bengals on TNF). all play at home, heh.... Nashville may have been the only close-ish stadium.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 12:01 PM 09-27-2022
My son in law's parents are in town this week. They live outside of Tama and were going to head home to put up the shutters but said the hell with it. I have lived thru Tornadoes but I can't imagine the weeks worth of waiting/wondering hoping the gulf coast peeps go thru. Tornadoes are a few hours of oh shit. I would rather live in tornado ally than play the hurricane lottery for a week. Good Luck to you Florida CP'ers.
[Reply]
chiefqueen 12:07 PM 09-27-2022
1:00 PM Numbers just came out..winds up to 120 MPH

https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/gra...?cone#contents

Next update at 4:00 CDT
[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:13 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Just talked to my stepdad and plans changed and he's riding it out in Siesta Key and not going to Miami. Says he thinks it's going to hit closer to Ft. Myers which would be good for the storm surge situation in Sarasota. Not sure if it's the smartest thing to do, but he's pretty stubborn. Told me he couldn't get out at this point even if he wanted to. Yikes...
Siesta key is under mandatory evacuation. Good luck, as of tomorrow he won't be able to leave. As of 5pm there wont be water or power
[Reply]
Hoover 12:21 PM 09-27-2022
Minnesota would be sweet, I'd head up I35 for that!
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:34 PM 09-27-2022
Soren is saying the game would be moved to Minnesota but they won't make the call until tomorrow.

If this is the situation, one would think that they would move the Minnesota-Saints game back to wherever the home game should have been, and then move the Chiefs-cheaters game to the international venue.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:39 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Panthers, Falcons, Saints, Cowboys, Texans, Colts, Eagles, Steelers (and Bengals on TNF). all play at home, heh.... Nashville may have been the only close-ish stadium.
Good grief. And honestly I don’t care, it’s a shorter trip for us and a much longer one for them (so I’m content to not even acknowledge the possibility of Nashville). It just seemed unlikely that all relativity close stadiums would be in use in the same week. I’m glad I didn’t go looking for odds on that.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:30 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Slight shift in course overnight now has Ian hitting me dead square about 4 a.m. Thursday.

Good news is there's time for that to change. These storms almost always wobble and shift at the end. Still gonna get thumped, though.
Come on man, GTFO there. Be safe.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 01:31 PM 09-27-2022
Gonna start seeing some storm tonight before midnight and the main eye overnight tomorrow
Hang in there those like me that are staying put. God speed to those who waited to leave and will be stuck on the highway.
They are considering opening the shoulders to drive on.
[Reply]
Bwana 01:31 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Siesta key is under mandatory evacuation. Good luck, as of tomorrow he won't be able to leave. As of 5pm there wont be water or power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU5CkKxOPbM
Looks like a relaxing place, most of the time.

https://www.siestakeyhos.com/web-cam
https://www.islandhousebeachresort.c...sta-key-webcam
[Reply]
Page 6 of 22
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up