ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The NFL is becoming a bit of a joke....
petegz28 09:45 PM 09-25-2022
All this technology to collect stats, provide a great at-home experience, even tell you what the percentage of a catch was, etc., and we still can't get a face mask that everyone watching the game can see?

I am just going to that because it contrasts with a team that is 4th and 15 getting a the ball handed to them with a 1st down because someone said something? And they weren't even arguing. It isn't like Jones went face mask to face mask. But it is like Mahomes had his face mask yanked and the 100 Refs watching the game couldn't see that?

Or the DPI on Kelce in the end zone? Defender all up in him and not even close to turning his head?

Now take this back to 2 years ago when Tom Brady proceeded to chase one of our players across the field, get in his face and yell at him and our player gets the penalty? In the same game we get called for DPI when Brady threw a ball 10 rows into the stands?

Now, I am not saying this happens to just the Chiefs. We have seen this kind of crap happen all over. I could understand the Jones call better if he was getting into Ryan's face or bumping him, etc. These are professional athletes and grown men playing a violent game and you literally handed a team that should have lost, a second chance because of words being exchanged in a very non-confrontational manner?

Makes the game hard to watch when that kind of shit happens. And it seems to always be that the Refs are oblivious to calls everyone else can see yet can make calls everyone else says "what are you calling?"

/rant off
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:51 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
OP is a whole bitch
Fuck off, bitch.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:52 PM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
**** this shit. Brady can run down the filed and berate the refs and his opponent starting and entre fight but gets no flag. Last year he literally said **** you to the opposing coach and got no flag. Jones says maybe an F bomb and gets a flag that led directly to us losing. Not the only reason obviously but that was a critical time to get off the field and they would definitely had punted. As shitty as we were on offense that flag lost the game and it's bullshit. These are grown men not little kids. They cuss at each other and so what? They get paid to be tough assholes.
This.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 06:43 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I doubt that's how it works in 2022. It's a lot more organized than that rouge shit, but you'd have a hard time convincing me that the Chiefs didn't throw the AFC Championship vs the Bengals last year.

The reason they couldn't kick that field goal at the end of the 1st half is if they did, there's no mathematical way they could've had a Cincy comeback + overtime without going over the spread and costing Vegas a SHITTON of money.

The Chiefs had to go dark, and they also had to lose.

You really want me to believe some bullshit about Mahomes not knowing what down it was or how many timeouts he had left? Come the fuck on...
Nothing has changed, the mob still runs the league. Only difference is they got even richer and more powerful/organized and have more technology now.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:31 AM 09-28-2022
The Unfrozen Caveman Quarterback in Denver is a pretty good skit
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:10 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
Nothing has changed, the mob still runs the league. Only difference is they got even richer and more powerful/organized and have more technology now.
Sure, and they definitely don't have to strong arm players these days.

Eric Bieniemy can keep Mahomes firing random deep passes into the teeth of an 8 man shell that is just daring the Chiefs to run on them with a 3 score lead...

And Andy Reid doesn't fire him...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:16 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
^missed the face mask.
There's so much of it.

The Chargers game, Derwin James bodyslammed Kelce and don't tell me "they musta missed it" because the refs blew a whistle to stop the play because Kelce was the BALLCARRIER and he was down when he got bodyslammed. James got FINED...how the FUCK they "miss" that?

Answer: they didn't. The flag was not thrown on purpose.

Same with the Wylie play where he "got thrown into the QB" when Bosa blew right past Wylie like a fucking turnstile and was going for Mahomes fucking knees and what should've been a personal foul on LA somehow became "holding" on Wylie, because, hey, "you can call holding on every play, derp derp." I don't even know if Wylie actually touched Bosa on the play...of he did, it was as Bosa was already going past him.

Weis and Papa were talking about bullshit calls in the Giants/Cowboys game on MNF : "HOW COULD THEY MISS THAT!?"

Easy explanation: they fucking didn't. I'm a goddamn adult. Obvious answer is the obvious answer.

Now, in all 3 of these instances, I think it was to keep the games close for entertainment and to keep the spread for Vegas, without regard for who won or lost.

The NFL didn't care who won Giants/Cowboys, same as it didn't care who won Colts/Chiefs. Same with Chargers/Chiefs, they wanted a tight competitive game in the 4th qtr for prime time, and the officials made sure they got that.

It's not that complicated, really. Kind of blatant.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 03:35 PM 09-28-2022
There's so much of it.

The Chargers game, Derwin James bodyslammed Kelce and don't tell me "they musta missed it" because the refs blew a whistle to stop the play because Kelce was the BALLCARRIER and he was down when he got bodyslammed. James got FINED...how the **** they "miss" that?

Answer: they didn't. The flag was not thrown on purpose.

Same with the Wylie play where he "got thrown into the QB" when Bosa blew right past Wylie like a ****ing turnstile and was going for Mahomes ****ing knees and what should've been a personal foul on LA somehow became "holding" on Wylie, because, hey, "you can call holding on every play, derp derp." I don't even know if Wylie actually touched Bosa on the play...of he did, it was as Bosa was already going past him.

Weis and Papa were talking about bullshit calls in the Giants/Cowboys game on MNF : "HOW COULD THEY MISS THAT!?"

Easy explanation: they ****ing didn't. I'm a goddamn adult. Obvious answer is the obvious answer.

Now, in all 3 of these instances, I think it was to keep the games close for entertainment and to keep the spread for Vegas, without regard for who won or lost.

The NFL didn't care who won Giants/Cowboys, same as it didn't care who won Colts/Chiefs. Same with Chargers/Chiefs, they wanted a tight competitive game in the 4th qtr for prime time, and the officials made sure they got that.

It's not that complicated, really. Kind of blatant.
I'm kind of shocked more people haven't figured all this out after the no call on the gruesomely obvious PI on the Rams against the Saints a few years back. I mean the only way you don't make that call is if you don't want to make that call, because you want the Rams to win the game. There is literally no other explanation. I feel like there was a lot of suspicion after that, but then they passed the bullshit "You can challenge PI" rule that lasted all of 1 year and that was enough to appease people.

Like you said, I'm a grown ass adult and I've seen a lot of shit in my life. I know very well when I'm being conned and/or when someone is feeding me bullshit. I should just start turning the games off as soon as I get *that* feeling which always comes along with these certain games, but I'm still too much of an addict unfortunately.

Everything seemed to take a turn for the worst once everyone started putting all kinds of money on KC. Week after week they're at the top of the betting world, and that's the worst thing that could have happened to us especially going into this legal gambling era. It's only going to get worse, and it really sucks.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:50 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
I'm kind of shocked more people haven't figured all this out after the no call on the gruesomely obvious PI on the Rams against the Saints a few years back. I mean the only way you don't make that call is if you don't want to make that call, because you want the Rams to win the game. There is literally no other explanation. I feel like there was a lot of suspicion after that, but then they passed the bullshit "You can challenge PI" rule that lasted all of 1 year and that was enough to appease people.

Like you said, I'm a grown ass adult and I've seen a lot of shit in my life. I know very well when I'm being conned and/or when someone is feeding me bullshit.
"There is literally no other explanation."

None. And grown fucking men who call other adults names after pointing this obvious bullshit out are experiencing their own cognitive dissonance, simply because they don't want to believe it.

There really truly literally is no other explanation.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:19 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
The Unfrozen Caveman Quarterback in Denver is a pretty good skit
True p
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:27 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Wasn't something like 90% of the money on the Chiefs. No way Vegas was going to lose that.
Wow, this is a stupid post.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:36 PM 09-28-2022
I doubt that's how it works in 2022. It's a lot more organized than that rouge shit, but you'd have a hard time convincing me that the Chiefs didn't throw the AFC Championship vs the Bengals last year.

The reason they couldn't kick that field goal at the end of the 1st half is if they did, there's no mathematical way they could've had a Cincy comeback + overtime without going over the spread and costing Vegas a SHITTON of money.

The Chiefs had to go dark, and they also had to lose.

You really want me to believe some bullshit about Mahomes not knowing what down it was or how many timeouts he had left? Come the **** on...
:-)Moron
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:39 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
:-)Moron
"There is literally no other explanation."

None. And grown fucking men who call other adults names after pointing this obvious bullshit out are experiencing their own cognitive dissonance, simply because they don't want to believe it.

There really truly literally is no other explanation.

[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:01 PM 09-28-2022
Imagine believing that the league is rigged, and your team and its players are actively involved in throwing games, yet still being a fan...and one who stresses and gets upset about coaching, play calls, and player performance...all while "knowing" the whole thing is fixed, and that the players you cheer for are in on it.

It's a level of stupidity almost impossible to comprehend.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:30 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Imagine believing that the league is rigged, and your team and its players are actively involved in throwing games, yet still being a fan...and one who stresses and gets upset about coaching, play calls, and player performance...all while "knowing" the whole thing is fixed, and that the players you cheer for are in on it.

It's a level of stupidity almost impossible to comprehend.
Fuck, I watch just to point out the obvious rigging to people like you.

What do YOU say about the non-call with Derwin James bodyslamming Kelce? The refs just "missed one"?
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:37 PM 09-28-2022
Fuck, I watch just to point out the obvious rigging to people like you.

What do YOU say about the non-call with Derwin James bodyslamming Kelce? The refs just "missed one"?
Those darn incompetent refs. They reached the professional level of officiating but they’re incompetent I tell you.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Up