ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 38
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Things I think it's time for:
Chris Meck 04:15 PM 09-25-2022
1. You can't trot Ammendola out again. You just can't. It'd be mutiny. I don't care what you do, you have to cut him and sign someone else. I'd go for two every time and have Reid kick off before I did that again.

2. Justin Watson needs way more snaps. Yes, he could've caught that one ball today, but he's big, he's fast, hes a physical match-up problem, and he usually catches the ball. He was inches away from another big TD today. Play him.

3. It's time to get Pacheco more touches. The midget squad isn't getting it done. It's not all their fault, but at least Pacheco is big and strong enough to maybe break some tackles.

4. It's time to bench Wylie. Wanegho can't be worse, and might have upside. Just do it, for accountability's sake if nothing else.

5. I think it's time to force feed more snaps to Moore. I don't want him returning punts anymore. Put Hardman there, you know what Hardman is, and he's not a route running WR. At least he might break a PR.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:50 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Veach needs to draft an offensive weapon
They won't play for 2 years anyway. We need to maximize what we've got.

Players playing smarter and coaches coaching smarter...
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:51 PM 09-25-2022
And a tackle. His tackle weakness will be the death of this team.
[Reply]
KCTitus 04:59 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Absolutely...it might be time to cut bait on Orlando. it aint working
[Reply]
kccrow 05:03 PM 09-25-2022
As long as that weapon plays Left Tackle.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:04 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
Absolutely...it might be time to cut bait on Orlando. it aint working
At this point idk who we have, but can they possibly be worse?
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 05:04 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:
They won't play for 2 years anyway. We need to maximize what we've got.

Players playing smarter and coaches coaching smarter...
Unfortunately this.

Which hurts a bit with how much cheaper rookie contracts are but that's how Andy usually rolls.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 05:05 PM 09-25-2022
It can always get worse.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:12 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
It can always get worse.
Can it though? OBJ was lifted some by the refs as he was false starting all over the place today. Luckily the refs didn’t call them. He was the worst LT I can remember watching for a game today. He sucks, I hope he dies before the next game. Not really, but kind of.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:13 PM 09-25-2022
Absolutely. But let's not allow that to prevent us from trying to improve...
[Reply]
penguinz 05:22 PM 09-25-2022
Can it though? OBJ was lifted some by the refs as he was false starting all over the place today. Luckily the refs didn’t call them. He was the worst LT I can remember watching for a game today. He sucks, I hope he dies before the next game. Not really, but kind of.
Glad I am not the only one that saw that. Kept looking for flags and never saw them. Was about to make eye doctor appointment.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:24 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Glad I am not the only one that saw that. Kept looking for flags and never saw them. Was about to make eye doctor appointment.
It's the main reason I don't blame the refs for this game. I saw 3 for sure and it wasn't like I was watching his ass the whole game. There could have been more but I was checking the WR's to see how much play Hardman and Moore got...
[Reply]
kcclone 05:30 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
1. You can't trot Ammendola out again. You just can't. It'd be mutiny. I don't care what you do, you have to cut him and sign someone else. I'd go for two every time and have Reid kick off before I did that again.

2. Justin Watson needs way more snaps. Yes, he could've caught that one ball today, but he's big, he's fast, hes a physical match-up problem, and he usually catches the ball. He was inches away from another big TD today. Play him.

3. It's time to get Pacheco more touches. The midget squad isn't getting it done. It's not all their fault, but at least Pacheco is big and strong enough to maybe break some tackles.

4. It's time to bench Wylie. Wanegho can't be worse, and might have upside. Just do it, for accountability's sake if nothing else.

5. I think it's time to force feed more snaps to Moore. I don't want him returning punts anymore. Put Hardman there, you know what Hardman is, and he's not a route running WR. At least he might break a PR.

1. I agree. You have nothing to lose by trying to sign someone else.

2. Watson looked very average today, although that goes for all our receivers. Too early to tell on him.

3. Meh. Pacheco has not looked special. He looks decent, and he's young, so maybe he'll grow into the role, but I haven't seen anything terribly impressive from him so far. At best, he looks like an even swap for Clyde.

4. It can (and likely WOULD) get much worse with Wylie. We've put ourselves into this situation. We shored up our interior, but haven't done much at RT, so you get what you pay for.

5. He looked bad at returning. I would like to see more reps from him at WR. There isn't too much of a downside, IMO. You can give snaps to Moore that are currently going to Gray/Watson/Hardman/MVS.... all "meh" so far this year.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 05:35 PM 09-25-2022
And a DE. Assuming Karlaftis is a success he’s still the only long term DE we have.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:43 PM 09-25-2022
Time for everyone to calm down it's week 3
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:44 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
And a DE. Assuming Karlaftis is a success he’s still the only long term DE we have.
He seems like the real deal at this point. He’s playing out of his mind. But it’s gonna be along season with our OL looking like it did, and our receivers not living up to their potential. Fingers crossed we rebound
[Reply]
Page 2 of 38
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up