ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 38
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Things I think it's time for:
Chris Meck 04:15 PM 09-25-2022
1. You can't trot Ammendola out again. You just can't. It'd be mutiny. I don't care what you do, you have to cut him and sign someone else. I'd go for two every time and have Reid kick off before I did that again.

2. Justin Watson needs way more snaps. Yes, he could've caught that one ball today, but he's big, he's fast, hes a physical match-up problem, and he usually catches the ball. He was inches away from another big TD today. Play him.

3. It's time to get Pacheco more touches. The midget squad isn't getting it done. It's not all their fault, but at least Pacheco is big and strong enough to maybe break some tackles.

4. It's time to bench Wylie. Wanegho can't be worse, and might have upside. Just do it, for accountability's sake if nothing else.

5. I think it's time to force feed more snaps to Moore. I don't want him returning punts anymore. Put Hardman there, you know what Hardman is, and he's not a route running WR. At least he might break a PR.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:19 PM 09-25-2022
I mean, I don't watch practice but it's puzzling how little Skyy has been involved in the real offense. Mecole should be the special teams guy, not Skyy. Until further notice.

What do you have to lose?
[Reply]
modocsot 04:22 PM 09-25-2022
Agreed. Four down territory all game, and call your plays with that intent.
And Brown doesn’t deserve top LT money.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:25 PM 09-25-2022
Putting Hardman on special teams is every bit as likely to cause what we had happen today. Have you forgotten the inexcusable gaffes he had returning?...
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:25 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I mean, I don't watch practice but it's puzzling how little Skyy has been involved in the real offense. Mecole should be the special teams guy, not Skyy. Until further notice.

What do you have to lose?
I do agree that Hardman should be the returner. If we’re determined to bring kicks out of the end zone, then why not give it to the best option for a big return?
[Reply]
BWillie 04:27 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I do agree that Hardman should be the returner. If we’re determined to bring kicks out of the end zone, then why not give it to the best option for a big return?
If Skyy was this big punt return guy in college Id be more on board, but he wasn't really used like that
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 04:29 PM 09-25-2022
Time for......

1. Toub to be fired.

2. Someone to get Andy some new pants. He has shit these horribly.

3. Jones to shut the fuck up.

4. Bieniemy's role to be significantly lessened.

5. Butker's ankle to heal.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:29 PM 09-25-2022
If Skyy was this big punt return guy in college Id be more on board, but he wasn't really used like that
I know Hardman has made his fair share of bad decisions on punt returns, but at least he’s a threat for a big return. Take the good with the bad.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:33 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I know Hardman has made his fair share of bad decisions on punt returns, but at least he’s a threat for a big return. Take the good with the bad.
Or let Pacheco have his turn and see how that goes. We have like 5 guys who can return on this team. It's not like we're out of options...
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:37 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Or let Pacheco have his turn and see how that goes. We have like 5 guys who can return on this team. It's not like we're out of options...
yeah, but the reason for not using Hardman was to utilize him more offensively. Nothing is really happening there, and Moore and Watson need more touches. Hardman is what he is, a gadget player and return guy. Just use him that way and let's see what these other guys can do.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:37 PM 09-25-2022
Andy motherfucking Heck needs to be fired. How many shit OL is he gonna be part of?? He’s not a good OL coach. Why is he still here?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:45 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
yeah, but the reason for not using Hardman was to utilize him more offensively. Nothing is really happening there, and Moore and Watson need more touches. Hardman is what he is, a gadget player and return guy. Just use him that way and let's see what these other guys can do.
That’s where I was going.

Even Hardman’s biggest critics normally acknowledge what he can do well. He’s absolutely capable of big returns. If he isn’t going to catch 70 passes this year, then we might as well accept him for what he is and use him to his strengths.
[Reply]
TEX 04:48 PM 09-25-2022
Yep. But Hardman was. That's what he needs to do now also.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:48 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Andy motherfucking Heck needs to be fired. How many shit OL is he gonna be part of?? He’s not a good OL coach. Why is he still here?
Pat also needs to realize he can't extend every play. What would a game look like where Pat has no choice but get rid of the ball in 4 seconds? Just quick plays and distribute?

It can be done. Those quick slants and routes can be called. It really is a team effort.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:49 PM 09-25-2022
Veach needs to draft an offensive weapon
[Reply]
Page 1 of 38
1 234511 > Last »
Up