ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 18
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Wtf did Jones say
KurtCobain 02:14 PM 09-25-2022
to that pussy Ryan that was so fucking bad?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:53 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by petegz28:
The problem is they don’t call an obvious face mask that everyone watching the game can see but they give a team the ball and a 1st down because words

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let's not act like it was something serious like Chris Jones hitting Tom Bradys shoulder pad and getting a 15 yard PF.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 09:54 PM 09-25-2022
This isn't pee-wee football....
Hey, CJ...how about you make the play, and just :-)??? Seriously.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:55 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Hey, CJ...how about you make the play, and just :-)??? Seriously.
I'm sure CJ is the only person to say something mean on a football field. How about you stay with Rec League if you are worried about feelings?
[Reply]
petegz28 09:55 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Let's not act like it was something serious like Chris Jones hitting Tom Bradys shoulder pad and getting a 15 yard PF.
Good point......
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:56 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Man, it's professional football. Shit gets said. It's a BS pussyfication of the NFL league rule.
"...NFL league rule" being the key point.

Just a stupid position to put yourself and the team in. And for what? Berating someone who you were about to beat? Hope he feels cool.
[Reply]
TEX 10:06 PM 09-25-2022
I'm sure CJ is the only person to say something mean on a football field. How about you stay with Rec League if you are worried about feelings?
So much this.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:29 PM 09-25-2022
CJ, as he admits, should've just kept his mouth shut. However, this was not a particularly chippy game. The refs had no one to protect no one to reign back in. CJ better've said something unbelievably fucked up for you to throw a flag there.

Recency bias aside, that singular call did not lose us the game. Special teams cost us at least 11 points (you'd never convince me we go for a fake FG there if Butker was active) and Kelce drops a pass he catches 99 times out of 100 in the end zone. O line was trash and the offense never looked all that crisp. Lots of blame to go around. Just sucks because there is little chance we are allowed to beat Brady next week.
[Reply]
TEX 10:35 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
CJ, as he admits, should've just kept his mouth shut. However, this was not a particularly chippy game. The refs had no one to protect no one to reign back in. CJ better've said something unbelievably ****ed up for you to throw a flag there.

Recency bias aside, that singular call did not lose us the game. Special teams cost us at least 11 points (you'd never convince me we go for a fake FG there if Butker was active) and Kelce drops a pass he catches 99 times out of 100 in the end zone. O line was trash and the offense never looked all that crisp. Lots of blame to go around. Just sucks because there is little chance we are allowed to beat Brady next week.
Yep. Brady won't lose 2 home games in a row.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:47 PM 09-25-2022
Well we were 3-4 last year to start the season and still hosted the AFC championship game. Lotta shit can happen between now and January.
[Reply]
Monticore 07:34 AM 09-26-2022
It’s a physical sport guys are trying to kill each other , it can be painful and I would think calling a guy a pussy would be the better alternative to choke slamming a guy into the ground for venting purposes.

It is the same is hockey you get less penalized for cross checking a guy in the face than calling him a pussy which is 4 games suspension.
[Reply]
TEX 07:50 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Well we were 3-4 last year to start the season and still hosted the AFC championship game. Lotta shit can happen between now and January.
True, but this team is not that one. And last season we could point to terrible crazy turnovers as the main culprit for the poor start...This season we are better on defense, but worse on offense. OBJ is just as terrible as he was the beginning of last season and Wylee is worse. Can't have Jag WR's and JAG RB's with two terrible Tackles. No offense can survive that long term.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 08:01 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by SupDock:
He said ketchup is a smoothie
He's right
[Reply]
O.city 08:45 AM 09-26-2022
Who cares what he said. He was flagged for "saying something".

In professional sports. It's embarrassing it was flagged.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:49 AM 09-26-2022
i have isolated the on field audio
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 08:50 AM 09-26-2022
People say shit all the time. Refs don't hear 99% of it.

When you're 3 inches from the officials face and THEN you choose to taunt, guess what happens?

Spoiler alert....you get flagged for taunting.

The least he could have done was backed it up. Went on to do jack shit the rest of the series.

Just shut the fuck up, Jones.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 18
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up