ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 18
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Wtf did Jones say
KurtCobain 02:14 PM 09-25-2022
to that pussy Ryan that was so fucking bad?
[Reply]
007 02:25 PM 09-25-2022
Called him a cocksucker
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:26 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Something about he's an overpaid player living off his 2019 ring
He's not over paid you fucking clown. Dudes the only good pass rusher on the team.
[Reply]
Flying High D 02:26 PM 09-25-2022
Jones just seems way to intelligent to say anything that would cause a tif.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:27 PM 09-25-2022
Upon further review Ryan was shit talking too, looked like he started it RIGHT in front of the official.
[Reply]
Flying High D 02:27 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by 007:
Called him a cocksucker
That’s what I was thinking, called him the f word.
[Reply]
Kultamine 02:28 PM 09-25-2022
I can never recall a player being flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct for saying something to another player. Anybody else?

To a referee, sure, but not to another player unless they are in someone else's face and screaming.

As already posted, players talk trash all game long, and in this case Ryan had jawed at Jones first. That referee was out of line to take over the game. But the Chiefs were bad today on offense and managed to lose to a bad team.

Well, guess we won't get to hear what was said on mic'd up.

College football was so refreshing yesterday when they let the boys tussle here and there without yellow hankies flying all over the place. C'mon NFL, stop asking the players to go 100% for 5 or 10 seconds and then revert to perfect gentlemen a second later, and repeat this cycle all game long.
[Reply]
ARROW2 02:38 PM 09-25-2022
NFL is scripted
[Reply]
scho63 02:40 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Probably called him the n word. I’ve heard that’s frowned on.
NooB ? :-)
[Reply]
RickObie 02:42 PM 09-25-2022
It's going to be 4th and forever and all you did was your job...nothing needs to be said...just run off the field...
[Reply]
stevieray 02:46 PM 09-25-2022
My guess is rubbing the loss in his face, more than once.

He's done this before. He needs to learn how to win graciously against a veteran player.

Instead, the veteran player took advantage and dinked and dunked his way to a win.

The game was basically over.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 02:47 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Kultamine:
I can never recall a player being flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct for saying something to another player. Anybody else?

To a referee, sure, but not to another player unless they are in someone else's face and screaming.

As already posted, players talk trash all game long, and in this case Ryan had jawed at Jones first. That referee was out of line to take over the game. But the Chiefs were bad today on offense and managed to lose to a bad team.

Well, guess we won't get to hear what was said on mic'd up.

College football was so refreshing yesterday when they let the boys tussle here and there without yellow hankies flying all over the place. C'mon NFL, stop asking the players to go 100% for 5 or 10 seconds and then revert to perfect gentlemen a second later, and repeat this cycle all game long.
“I can’t recall” is hardly synonymous with “without precedent.” Yeah. It happens.
[Reply]
Rausch 02:47 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by RickObie:
It's going to be 4th and forever and all you did was your job...nothing needs to be said...just run off the field...
Beating Matt Ryan isn't really something to brag about at this point...
[Reply]
IrsaysLiver 02:55 PM 09-25-2022
"Hey bitch, the The Tariff Act of 1930, commonly known as the Smoot–Hawley Tariff or Hawley–Smoot Tariff, was a law that implemented protectionist trade policies in the United States. Sponsored by Senator Reed Smoot and Representative Willis C. Hawley, it was signed by President Herbert Hoover on June 17, 1930. The act raised US tariffs on over 20,000 imported goods.

The tariffs under the act, excluding duty-free imports (see Tariff levels below), were the second highest in United States history, exceeded by only the Tariff of 1828. The Act prompted retaliatory tariffs by affected states against the United States. The Act and tariffs imposed by America's trading partners in retaliation were major factors of the reduction of American exports and imports by 67% during the Depression. Economists and economic historians have a consensus view that the passage of the Smoot–Hawley Tariff worsened the effects of the Great Depression. You dried up old cunt. "
[Reply]
penguinz 03:00 PM 09-25-2022
Some forget they changed threads?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:01 PM 09-25-2022
There's something about...Tariffs
[Reply]
Page 3 of 18
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up