ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 18
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Wtf did Jones say
KurtCobain 02:14 PM 09-25-2022
to that pussy Ryan that was so fucking bad?
[Reply]
New World Order 04:32 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Kman34:
“Everyone in KC just got a free mother****ing Big Mac for sacks..”
This!
[Reply]
HemiEd 05:31 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
The NFL is gonna NFL. Officials are an active part of the show and play their role in the league's continued desire to expand their brand and profit.
Yep, Indy is a pretty good sized market now and going winless after the first three would generate a lot of apathy in their fan base.

After reviewing the game, there were so many screw ups it is hard to pin it on just one thing though. Andy deserves a game "turd."
[Reply]
srvy 05:38 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
Watch the replay. I’m not sure if it was the head official, but the one who threw the flag was right next to Jones.
Yep the ref right next to him flew the flag.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:55 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Yep, Indy is a pretty good sized market now and going winless after the first three would generate a lot of apathy in their fan base.

After reviewing the game, there were so many screw ups it is hard to pin it on just one thing though. Andy deserves a game "turd."
Oh, the officials played their role, but the :-) 100% played a huge role in the show. And had they not found a way to pin that penalty on Jones, the officials have many other things they can do to help improve the brand's profitability.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:34 AM 09-28-2022
Football people seem to agree that he must have said something pretty bad to draw the flag.

Jones better make up for this shit. Fucking unacceptable to cost the team a game with that crap. He’d better be a one man wrecking crew next week.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:08 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Football people seem to agree that he must have said something pretty bad to draw the flag.

Jones better make up for this shit. Fucking unacceptable to cost the team a game with that crap. He’d better be a one man wrecking crew next week.
Meh, if nobody's going to give any clue as to what he said, I'm not sure it was bad at all. I think it's more likely that the NFL has warned them that any rebuttal will result in things the team won't like, so take it, say nothing, and move on.

I think it's been made clear that who yells and screams matters more than what was said. If it didn't Brady and Manning would have been issued any number of yellow flags for just chirping at the refs.

We'll never know, but the NFL drama is high, just like they like it.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 09:29 AM 09-28-2022
For all parties to be so hush hush the only thing I think he could have said was the F word followed with a bundle of sticks.

Don't see how Chris can own any blame on this. I'd bet the two pennies I have that he was chirping like that all game. I guess he found out the one thing he couldn't say at the worst point in the game
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:45 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2:
For all parties to be so hush hush the only thing I think he could have said was the F word followed with a bundle of sticks.

Don't see how Chris can own any blame on this. I'd bet the two pennies I have that he was chirping like that all game. I guess he found out the one thing he couldn't say at the worst point in the game
Or the officials decided to use the latest thing said to play their role in the show...
[Reply]
RedinTexas 10:42 AM 09-28-2022
It all reminds me of the time long ago that the Chiefs were penalized for "tackling too hard."
[Reply]
DJJasonp 10:58 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Dick Butkus says **** you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Probably "abusive" in today's snowflake world......
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:28 AM 09-28-2022
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 12:52 PM 09-28-2022
He said bad things, scary things. Still don't know or will ever know what he said. Vegas did well though.

[Reply]
dlphg9 12:58 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
Watch the replay. I’m not sure if it was the head official, but the one who threw the flag was right next to Jones.
I need to rewatch, then.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:53 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
"disturbing language" that has "no place in professional football"

I’m sure Jones just wants this to go away, no way he wants what he said revealed to the public.
Obviously I never played professionally but even in my pee-wee football games there was a lot of “disturbing language” used.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:32 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Kman34:
“Everyone in KC just got a free motherfucking Big Mac for sacks..”
“Everyone in KC just got a free motherfucking Big Mac for sacks, you old-ass ffff...(bundle of sticks)

It wasn't just mf. It had to be the bundle of sticks word. I don't agree with it, but it's the world we live in and everybody - except apparently Jones - knows it.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 18
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Up