ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The OL got prison raped today
RunKC 02:07 PM 09-25-2022
And it killed our offense.

Brown got raped. Wylie got raped. Buckner made Creed and especially Smith his bitch. And our OL got zero push on running plays. None. Nada.

Constant pressure in Patrick’s face when they rushed 4.

This one ain’t on the receivers folks. The Colts dropped 7 in coverage most of the day bc their front 4 killed our OL.

Just an embarrassment overall but wow am I disappointed by every player on the OL today
[Reply]
TEX 04:12 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Wylie sucks and has always sucked.

OBJ is average and appears to have regressed.

This is the biggest issue on the offense right now, in my opinion.
Exactly the case.
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:13 PM 09-25-2022
I get new faces in the WR room but the Oline looks the fucking same which isn't good enough for a room full of 2, 3 and 5's receivers and a running back room full of sadness and a rookie.
[Reply]
Straight, No Chaser 04:13 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I think it's time to play Wanegho. He looked okay those couple of snaps Wylie was out. The reality is that he will not be worse, but you at least might have some upside. Wylie is not going to get better.

I think we're stuck with Brown, unfortunately.
When is Niang off the PUP?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:14 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser:
His funeral.
[Reply]
TEX 04:15 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Tag him once more and look for a replacement. Usually you can say ‘some team will be dumb enough to pay him what he wants’, but if he won’t come off his demands to be paid like an elite LT then I don’t know if that team even exists. He’s not terrible, but he’s nowhere near an elite LT.
His ceiling seems to be average. He's nothing special.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 04:17 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:
He had two false starts that were obvious and not called. Not his best game. He's not getting that blockbuster deal unless he gets it on track quick...
And if he got more or less back on track for the rest of season you would trust him with a blockbuster deal?

:-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:17 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
His ceiling seems to be average. He's nothing special.
He’s not worth the tag unless we’re gonna trade him. I’d ask Houston for a straight up trade for Tunsil.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:18 PM 09-25-2022
I don't know, but Wylie is slow, which he makes up for by also being weak.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 04:20 PM 09-25-2022
Game 5, right? 4 game IR? No idea how his recovery is going or if he’s anywhere close to being ready. Based on his history I’d say about week 14.
[Reply]
TEX 04:20 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
He’s not worth the tag unless we’re gonna trade him. I’d ask Houston for a straight up trade for Tunsil.
I'm not sure Cesario would do that, (Too bad BOB is gone) but it's worth a shot I guess. Because it's clear that OBJ can't play at the level the Chiefs need him to in this offense.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:20 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
And if he got more or less back on track for the rest of season you would trust him with a blockbuster deal?

:-)
We have 11ty billion draft picks this year. Let him walk when the season is over and spend a 1st or 2nd on LT. Or trade one if a solid option is out there.

This was a rebuilding year. It was a sneaky and competitive one but that's exactly what they're doing. We replaced half the starters on defense and 1/3 of them on offense. That's a rebuild.

I'm actually impressed with how well we're playing despite that fact...
[Reply]
Rausch 04:21 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
I'm not sure Cicerio would do that. But it's worth a shot I guess. Because it's clear that OBJ can't play at the level the Chiefs need him to in this offense.
Offer him RT or the door. He's not a high dollar LT unless he's in a run heavy offense...
[Reply]
BWillie 04:25 PM 09-25-2022
I really wasn't too frustrated with the pass blocking today. Wasn't great but wasn't bad. Run blocking just wasn't working
[Reply]
kccrow 04:28 PM 09-25-2022
Would really like to see Geron Christian get a shot to start at RT. It would at least let them know if they have to look for both next year or not. It's painfully obvious they need to spend some capital and move up in round 1 for a LT. Re-signing OBJ cannot be the plan, he's horrendous blocking any type of speed on the edge.
[Reply]
TEX 04:30 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I really wasn't too frustrated with the pass blocking today. Wasn't great but wasn't bad. Run blocking just wasn't working
Both were pretty bad. But I get what you're saying about the run blocking, especially since this is supposed to be an elite run blocking OL. Today it was horrendous.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up