ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The OL got prison raped today
RunKC 02:07 PM 09-25-2022
And it killed our offense.

Brown got raped. Wylie got raped. Buckner made Creed and especially Smith his bitch. And our OL got zero push on running plays. None. Nada.

Constant pressure in Patrick’s face when they rushed 4.

This one ain’t on the receivers folks. The Colts dropped 7 in coverage most of the day bc their front 4 killed our OL.

Just an embarrassment overall but wow am I disappointed by every player on the OL today
[Reply]
crayzkirk 03:48 PM 09-25-2022
it looks like teams know the play before it's even called. On running plays, the Colts were always plugging the holes and on passing plays, the Colts were no holds barred to the quarterback. Someone or something is tipping off the other team. The offense looks lifeless and dull.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:49 PM 09-25-2022
Colts have a very good group on DL.
Not having a FG kicker we could trust, Skyy Moore giveaway near the endzone, and Chris Jones penalty sunk us on a day we were relatively flat.

We beat up the Chargers last week but they beat on us pretty good too.

On to Tampa.
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:51 PM 09-25-2022
Every team we play has a good DL or blitzed /every post-game analysis

They haven't been good enough
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 03:52 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:
He had two false starts that were obvious and not called. Not his best game. He's not getting that blockbuster deal unless he gets it on track quick...
Tag him once more and look for a replacement. Usually you can say ‘some team will be dumb enough to pay him what he wants’, but if he won’t come off his demands to be paid like an elite LT then I don’t know if that team even exists. He’s not terrible, but he’s nowhere near an elite LT.
[Reply]
DRM08 03:55 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
it looks like teams know the play before it's even called. On running plays, the Colts were always plugging the holes and on passing plays, the Colts were no holds barred to the quarterback. Someone or something is tipping off the other team. The offense looks lifeless and dull.
Colts DC Gus Bradley is very familiar with KC’s offense and he was able to slow them down pretty well during his time with the Chargers. Mahomes had less than 200 yards passing in each of the 2019 Charger games, a year KC won the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:55 PM 09-25-2022
Wylie sucks and has always sucked.

OBJ is average and appears to have regressed.

This is the biggest issue on the offense right now, in my opinion.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:58 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

They're playing at the same level, which is terrible. They're playing poorly enough that it puts our Super Bowl aspirations in serious jeopardy if it's left unaddressed.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:58 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
They need to get the backs way way more involved in the passing game. Not dump offs but send them out on routes.
It’s hard when you need them in to block what your OL can’t.
[Reply]
JPH83 04:00 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

It's closely followed by our WRs imo. Absolutely nobody is concerned about MVS and JJSS.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:00 PM 09-25-2022
Andy motherfucking Heck is still who he’s always been. Yet we continue to employ him.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:01 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
It's closely followed by our WRs imo. Absolutely nobody is concerned about MVS and JJSS.
Why should they be when the OL can’t hold a block for 5 seconds?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:04 PM 09-25-2022
I think it's time to play Wanegho. He looked okay those couple of snaps Wylie was out. The reality is that he will not be worse, but you at least might have some upside. Wylie is not going to get better.

I think we're stuck with Brown, unfortunately.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 04:05 PM 09-25-2022
Most overrated O-line in the league. I don’t see what PFF sees in it.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:09 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Unreal

The funny thing is there are people who actually think we should run the ball...more.
[Reply]
TEX 04:10 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
The funny thing is there are people who actually think we should run the ball...more.
Reid was one of them today.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up