ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Media Center>Matt Damon on why the aren't making the same movies they used to
Just Passin' By 02:02 AM 08-23-2022
If someone already posted this, my apologies for not having seen it. But I thought some people here might find it interesting, so here it is.

Matt Damon explains why they don't make movies like they used to. pic.twitter.com/BhWypzcsgQ

— SPENCE, TODD (@Todd_Spence) August 21, 2022

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 04:52 AM 08-23-2022
Horseshit.
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:49 AM 08-23-2022
The music industry is similar.
[Reply]
Chitownchiefsfan 09:58 AM 08-23-2022
It makes sense. That's why movie studios are constantly looking for the next big blockbuster. Why they focus so much on established franchises rather than creating new ones.

And why smaller budgeted movies have been pushed more to streaming rather than theatrical releases.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:59 AM 08-23-2022
That and the incredibly short attention span of the median Westerner.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 10:16 AM 08-23-2022
It's Marxism. It isnt that difficult to identify.
[Reply]
bowener 10:23 AM 08-23-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
It's Marxism. It isnt that difficult to identify.
Can you elaborate?
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 11:07 AM 08-23-2022
Originally Posted by bowener:
Can you elaborate?
Yes I can. Karl Marx and his evil cohorts developed "critical theory" back in their day. A big part of "critical theory" is "critical race theory", a divisive idealogy that asserts that all white people are inherently racist, and those that wont accept it must be cancelled.

Please look up the book "Irresistable Revolution" by Matthew Lohmeier. Please do.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 11:31 AM 08-23-2022
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
That and the incredibly short attention span of the median Westerner.
Everyone is on the smart phone constantly. I can barely get people off of it for two seconds to ask important questions. It’s infuriating.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:44 AM 08-23-2022
Yes I can. Karl Marx and his evil cohorts developed "critical theory" back in their day. A big part of "critical theory" is "critical race theory", a divisive idealogy that asserts that all white people are inherently racist, and those that wont accept it must be cancelled.

Please look up the book "Irresistable Revolution" by Matthew Lohmeier. Please do.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 12:05 PM 08-23-2022
You look it up too, adolf. I assume you have a handler that can define the big words in it.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:09 PM 08-23-2022
You look it up too, adolf. I assume you have a handler that can define the big words in it.
He's hilarious to observe. . . . He feigns general misanthropy towards everyone, but hint that people should look out for commies and he gets REAL het up. . .
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:19 PM 08-23-2022
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
The music industry is similar.
The video game industry is the same too.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:21 PM 08-23-2022
Maybe you should look it up, since saying "It's Marxism" makes absolutely no sense.

Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
He's hilarious to observe. . . . He feigns general misanthropy towards everyone, but hint that people should look out for commies and he gets REAL het up. . .
REAL het up? :-) I posted a gif. Another nice try, amateur psychic.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 12:23 PM 08-23-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
You were the last person on this entire website I expected to come against me. The last person. Reassess.

Eta: nevermind I think you were talking about Adolf there.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up