ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 14
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- The New Night Crew Thread CPxFB
Simply Red 11:45 PM 08-20-2022
Do you guys think this was a fun idea or no?

We need to bond more and be sweeties

Feel free to post whatever you'd like...

Sorry to type like blueballs but I'm trying to make this look like there is some content in here, ... here in the OP.

I'll start - I've lost my mind investing in collectibles and have become a true nerd. I'm not sure how or why but it is what it is.

I wish I could say I was getting loaded, still not drinking at all so there's not much else to do BUT collectibles or that interests me I should say. Except for my favorite all time team the KC Chiefs!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, <- 69 Commas Hell yip!!

Seriously just type - i want to know how you're doing facebook style - type anything

Thanks you guys

If this thread reaches 42069 replies (lol) Brhett Veep will seduce a mystery Running Back Back into signing with us!!!

Okay go on about your day
[Reply]
TLO 08:33 AM 08-21-2022
I was big into LEGO as a kid in the early ‘70s. I’d build helicopters that could transport hot wheels and space ships worthy of Star Wars well before it was a thing. I much preferred the free form creativity to latter versions of build the millennium falcon by following directions. My wife bought me the architectural set around 5 years ago, but I’ve barely used it. I looked at the robotics stuff, but it still didn’t seem creative enough for me. Still, I will always love LEGO.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:05 AM 08-21-2022
Guys the bar is closed until dark
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:40 PM 08-23-2022
I don't know why this concept hasn't been invented yet but I want Patton rights to my idea. You know how yo can never get into your kitchen drawer because of the mashed potatoes masher? Well my friends why not make the masher more useful and protect your house and loved ones by making the potato masher into a home security devise?

You could also devise a human masher that if a perpetrator inters the house he gets shot in the head 3000 psi potato masher. That'll leave a mark.

Thoughts?
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 09:46 PM 08-23-2022
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
I was big into LEGO as a kid in the early ‘70s. I’d build helicopters that could transport hot wheels and space ships worthy of Star Wars well before it was a thing. I much preferred the free form creativity to latter versions of build the millennium falcon by following directions. My wife bought me the architectural set around 5 years ago, but I’ve barely used it. I looked at the robotics stuff, but it still didn’t seem creative enough for me. Still, I will always love LEGO.
do you drive a volvo?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:04 PM 08-23-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I don't know why this concept hasn't been invented yet but I want Patton rights to my idea. You know how yo can never get into your kitchen drawer because of the mashed potatoes masher? Well my friends why not make the masher more useful and protect your house and loved ones by making the potato masher into a home security devise?

You could also devise a human masher that if a perpetrator inters the house he gets shot in the head 3000 psi potato masher. That'll leave a mark.

Thoughts?
You could also use it when your poop is too big to flush down the toilet!!!
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:26 PM 08-23-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
You could also use it when your poop is too big to flush down the toilet!!!
That's thinking outside the box
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:59 PM 08-23-2022
yello
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:17 AM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
yello
France

?What country always runs away from their enemies and never wins a war?

I'll take Yello category for 800 Alex (rip)
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:21 AM 08-24-2022
morning Tattoo
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:23 AM 08-24-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
morning Tattoo
Howdy
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:31 AM 08-24-2022
I get off at 3 then go home and have sex with with my RN GF and get off. I have to wait for her though she likes to go to the gym and work out. She'd meet any one of you at the George Brett statue and knock you out that's right momma said knock you out she'll knock you out. I've taken a couple right hooks and she is stronger now. She also tightened up her vagina by working out that must be a thing.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:31 AM 08-24-2022
I get off at 3 then go home and have sex with with my RN GF and get off. I have to wait for her though she likes to go to the gym and work out. She'd meet any one of you at the George Brett statue and knock you out that's right momma said knock you out she'll knock you out. I've taken a couple right hooks and she is stronger now. She also tightened up her vagina by working out that must be a thing.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:32 AM 08-24-2022
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:33 AM 08-24-2022
I am the night crew around here :-)

only time I get to chat with ya'll is when I am unemployed for whatever reasons over the years.

[Reply]
scho63 05:15 AM 08-24-2022
Lot of stuttering fucks here.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 14
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up