ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- The New Night Crew Thread CPxFB
Simply Red 11:45 PM 08-20-2022
Do you guys think this was a fun idea or no?

We need to bond more and be sweeties

Feel free to post whatever you'd like...

Sorry to type like blueballs but I'm trying to make this look like there is some content in here, ... here in the OP.

I'll start - I've lost my mind investing in collectibles and have become a true nerd. I'm not sure how or why but it is what it is.

I wish I could say I was getting loaded, still not drinking at all so there's not much else to do BUT collectibles or that interests me I should say. Except for my favorite all time team the KC Chiefs!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, <- 69 Commas Hell yip!!

Seriously just type - i want to know how you're doing facebook style - type anything

Thanks you guys

If this thread reaches 42069 replies (lol) Brhett Veep will seduce a mystery Running Back Back into signing with us!!!

Okay go on about your day
[Reply]
cdcox 12:39 AM 08-21-2022
I was big into LEGO as a kid in the early ‘70s. I’d build helicopters that could transport hot wheels and space ships worthy of Star Wars well before it was a thing. I much preferred the free form creativity to latter versions of build the millennium falcon by following directions. My wife bought me the architectural set around 5 years ago, but I’ve barely used it. I looked at the robotics stuff, but it still didn’t seem creative enough for me. Still, I will always love LEGO.
[Reply]
cdcox 12:40 AM 08-21-2022
I was big into LEGO as a kid in the early ‘70s. I’d build helicopters that could transport hot wheels and space ships worthy of Star Wars well before it was a thing. I much preferred the free form creativity to latter versions of build the millennium falcon by following directions. My wife bought me the architectural set around 5 years ago, but I’ve barely used it. I looked at the robotics stuff, but it still didn’t seem creative enough for me. Still, I will always love LEGO.
[Reply]
cdcox 12:41 AM 08-21-2022
[Reply]
cdcox 12:41 AM 08-21-2022
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 12:49 AM 08-21-2022
There maybe a glitch in the matrix
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:55 AM 08-21-2022
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
There maybe a glitch in the matrix
I broke the server, but funny post - how are you ChiliConCarnage?
[Reply]
cdcox 01:06 AM 08-21-2022
Dang. I think I hold the record on sliding reposts past the server. I finally gave up, but now I wished I had tried a few dozen more times.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:10 AM 08-21-2022
I'm working more 16 hour shifts with one day off but I figure I get a new (used) vehicle and pay off depts I can set my self up for a nice fishing trip I didn't get this year :-)

:Sent from my contraband phone:
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 01:12 AM 08-21-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I broke the server, but funny post - how are you ChiliConCarnage?
Reasonably well. Watching some white trash brawl highlights.
hbu?
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:36 AM 08-21-2022
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Dang. I think I hold the record on sliding reposts past the server. I finally gave up, but now I wished I had tried a few dozen more times.
I forgot to like the others, brb!
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:37 AM 08-21-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I'm working more 16 hour shifts with one day off but I figure I get a new (used) vehicle and pay off depts I can set my self up for a nice fishing trip I didn't get this year :-)

:Sent from my contraband phone:
I honestly want to spend the weekend at the home of the mothman in the Lowe motel and tour the plants at night and the museum and downtown during the day - that's something i have GOT to do! Pt. Pleasant WV here I come!!!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:50 AM 08-21-2022
Hey yu
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:19 AM 08-21-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Hey yu
tell us about your day double B
[Reply]
listopencil 02:30 AM 08-21-2022
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:26 AM 08-21-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Hey yu
Out there in the cold, getting lonely, getting old
Can you feel me?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up